BandFriend - The #1 social networking app for musicians and bands
Are you trying to rally up some band members to form a new band or are you new in town and trying to find people to jam with? Maybe you are just looking for some like minded friends to get started learning an instrument. No matter what you are looking for, BandFriend can help you. Post your musician profile and instantly get access to other local musicians, no matter where you are.
• Explore profiles of other musicians and bands
• Create your musician profile and highlight your skills, instruments, influences and interests
• Add your band history and create band profiles
• Invite and connect with other musicians and share personal information
• In-App messaging to chat directly, privately and secure
• Post text, photos, YouTube videos and SoundCloud tracks
• Comment, like and share posts
• Facebook and Twitter integration
Find BandFriend Online:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bandfriendapp/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bandfriendapp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bandfriendapp
email us for support issues or questions: email@example.com
- Fixed crashes and visual glitches on newer iPhones and iPads
- Logging in with your Twitter account is back
- Fixed photo loading issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost The Dayz!!!
Flint is onto something huge. Finding musicians is incredibly easy, whether you want to jam or tour. Love that I can also use it as a playlist to hear awesome local artists. Keep it up guys!
Most of why the app fails isn’t because it’s a bad application
Honestly this app is a good app. The issue is no one is one this and the app doesn’t allow you to filter by location. I’m from the Boston area. I’m not starting a band with people across the country or in another country altogether. This app seems rather lonely because it’s very difficult to find people nearby. Just fix the location issue and get more people on here and it’ll be a solid app.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure how exactly you're using the app, however the app is always trying to use your location in determining what results to show you. So, if you're in Boston, all search results for musicians and bands will use that location to figure out what to show you. Posts by default show 'Most Recent', which is pretty much global, but you can also tap on that to change it to 'Near Me' or any other available option. If you're still having problems, kindly let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
A place where everybody plays something and has the knowledge of an answer to any question you may have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.