- Featured at The Midwest Clinic 2016 -
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner, the only chromatic tuner that displays your note on a music staff, has “gone Pro” with new features for advanced students, music teachers, and professional musicians.
This is the tuner you have been looking for.
- Quickly tune any instrument with the Traditional Tuner. Custom settings include A=440 calibration, microphone sensitivity, options for “you are flat / sharp” text, and 20 fun emoji that appear when you are in tune.
- Train your ears with the world’s first Transposing Pitch Generator that transposes the note on the music staff for your instrument.
- Easily select and hear any pitch in treble, alto, or bass clef with the Simple Pitch Generator.
- Of course, Bandmate Pro includes the original free Bandmate Chromatic Tuner that you already love.
Alto Saxophone, Baritone (bass clef), Baritone (treble clef), Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bass, Bassoon, Bells, Cello, Clarinet, Double Bass, Flute, French Horn, Guitar, Oboe, Piccolo, Recorder, Tenor Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin, Voice (bass clef), Voice (treble clef)
- Internal improvements (much more responsive interface)
- Bandmate will now inform you if you've disabled microphone permissions
Ratings and Reviews
The only tuner a band director needs
The free Bandmate Tuner app has been a game changer for my students. This Pro version is everything I need in a tuner. I use it every day in my classroom. Much better, easier to use interface than TE. I don't use most of the stuff TE does, and Bandmate does it better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.