Connect with your core fans on the largest independent concert discovery platform in the world!
Over 40 million live music lovers are already on Bandsintown, and they want to hear about their favorite artists' upcoming events, news and announcements! Join the 450,000 artists and managers already registered on Bandsintown Manager to reach and engage this community. Utilize the best features straight from your mobile device with the Bandsintown Manager mobile app, all free!
• Claim your page, grow your trackers, and become verified.
• Complete your profile to boost discoverability on Bandsintown.
• Publish events: we'll notify your trackers and our recommendation engine will get you in front of fans of similar artists.
• Message your fanbase directly about your latest interview, new single, tour announcement, or simply tell them how much you love them.
• Grow your audience by syncing your events straight to your official website and Facebook page.
• Reach more fans and sell more tickets through our social media auto-posting capability
• Manage multiple artist and venue pages all from one screen.
• Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Japanese.
Learn more about how artists are using Bandsintown Manager:
- Best practices: https://manager.bandsintown.com/support/best-practices
- Blog: https://manager.bandsintown.com/support/blog/
- Need help: http://artists.help.bandsintown.com
- Report a problem: https://bandsintown.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
- Submit an idea: http://ideas.manager.bandsintown.com
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BandsintownArtists
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BandsintownBiz
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bandsintown
- Terms and Conditions: https://corp.bandsintown.com/terms
We’re excited to introduce the all new Bandsintown Manager app, featuring a completely redesigned interface and a simplified experience, all consistent between desktop and mobile, for maximum efficiency when you’re on the go.
* complete or update your artist profile
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t click the prompted pop up
If you could please make it easier to select/click on the “prompted” button that would be helpful. For example when I type in venue Country as “United States” a button to click on pops up and I have to try and click it AND re-enter the info at least 3 or 4 times before it works. And multiply that times every venue info box. Fix this bug and the rating will go up. Every time I get a gig I know this hassle has to happen. Seems simple to fix. Also the changing of an event photo doesn’t always work....
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Can you please email email@example.com and we will look into it? Thanks.
Was great at one point. Now it won’t even log in.
Idk if it’s because they stopped supporting this app or what, but I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and back in, and nothing gets this app to log in consistently. Occasionally, if I delete it and reconnect to Facebook etc, it will work for a day, but the next time I try to use it it fails. So I end up going to my computer to make updates because it’s far simpler than dealing with this app. Unfortunately the new bands in town app doesn’t work either. It just gives me a pop up that says “failed to login” when I try to update my shows there. Would love to use this app again but as it is right now. They are both broken on the artists/managers side. Very frustrating to try to use as an indie performer who has 300+ shows a year.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble. We have released an update so the app should be working correctly again. If it is working for you again, we would love it if you could update your review. If you are still having any trouble please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again reaching out.
Just a web view of the mobile site
This app is just a web view of the mobile website, which is fairly difficult to use. Most of the form inputs zoom in when selected, which causes labels and other information to move off screen. Many touch targets are too small, and select menus are inconsistently implemented—some native, some custom.
Most of the difficulty using this app (and website) could be eliminated by using appropriate zoom parameters in a viewport meta tag.
- Bandsintown Inc.
- 15.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Bandsintown Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.