Before you can use Bank of Bridger’s Family of Banks Mobile App you must first enroll in Personal Online Banking.
Bank of Bridger’s Mobile Banking is fast, it’s secure and it’s free. You can keep track of your account balances, view transactions, and transfer money securely from your iPhone®.
How to Get Started:
Simply download the app, enroll in Bank of Bridger’s Online Banking, and enjoy 24/7 account access.
What You Can Do:
• Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate Bank of Bridger branches and ATMs.
• Mobile Check Deposit – Make deposits right from your mobile phone and save yourself a trip to the bank.
• Use PopMoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account.
• e-alerts– Receive alerts from Bank of Bridger on your iPhone®.
How You’re Protected:
• We never store personal or account information on your mobile device.
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as online banking.
For FAQs, visit Bank of Bridger, N.A. mobile support.
Bank of Bridger, N.A. Support
Bank of Bridger, N.A. Member FDIC
We are continually releasing new updates to further improve your mobile banking experience. This version includes user interface improvements, security updates and bug fixes. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your app is always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Check cashing deposit my photo is very convenient
Worst interface - designed by third graders?
This app has always been difficult to use, but the latest version is a hot mess. The ugly square buttons' only saving grace is that they're covered by the onscreen keyboard or number pad rendering them completely useless anyway. You have to know the magic combination of where to click to simply sign-in... I'm surprised you don't have to say a chant. Seriously- why cover up the bottom to advance the login? Why display a few characters of my username? It's annoying and no safer. Why make the only visible button one to change username which I never do instead of continue? Why not support Touch ID? Why not allow me to stay logged in for at least a few minutes? If I switch to any other app- say to make a note or take a call- I have to login and start over. And since your login process is equivalent in pain to seeing a proctologist, you're sticking it to us again. Really- this is the worst app on my phone. I want to change banks and likely will because of this. Learn to design, or don't enter the app world.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of Bridger, National Association
- 179.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.