Bank of Palestine provides the Mobile Banking services to its customers to enable them to communicate with the Bank, manage their accounts, and execute various banking services through their portable devices, including smart phones and tablets, operating without the need to visit the Bank or one of its branches.
Services currently provided by the Bank through this service:
1. self registration using only your debit card information.
2. Inquire about account balance and details.
3. Inquire about cards’ balance.
4. Settle credit card account.
5. Add balance to credit cards.
6. stop a card if stolen.
7. change your debit card main account.
8. Transfer between the customer accounts.
9. Transfer to other accounts within the bank or internationally(must pre-define the accounts you wish to transfer to through the Online Banking service).
10. Pay bills for various services (mobile phone, electricity, university, etc.)
11. Pay to Friend, which is a service to transfer small payments for beneficiaries through their mobile phone numbers registered at the bank (without prior definition) .
12. Check AlWasata Portfolio through the app.
13. Check and manage the new loyalty program PointCom.
General improvements and Bugs fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
very good application
I think it is a very good application, you can easily do everything you need to make your money transfer done, between people and your accounts. I suggest to support the face id for the new iPhone, it makes the login even easier.
I noticed that there is a good form to add a new friend to transfer money, what is the "Ledger" and the "Sub Account(3 digits)"?, how could i know these information?
I do, however, hope the app is updated to accept Face ID in use on the iPhone X.
Love Bank of Palestine!
This app needs many improvements
It should be awarded “worst app UX ever”.. even experienced users find it hard to use the application, let alone the complicated signup process.. and the ambiguous input fields, the random error messages/warnings that provide zero information to the user.. this could go on and on..
Don’t get me started on the UI.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.