Be the master of your money with the Bank of the West app. Enjoy secure access to your accounts and manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
Sign in and bank securely with TouchID, FaceID, Mobile PIN or password.
Send money, make payments, transfer and deposit funds on the go:
• Quickly send money to almost anyone you know in the U.S. via their email or U.S. mobile number with Zelle®.
• View or modify scheduled payments and more with Bill Pay. Take a photo of your bill, and we’ll do the rest.
• Easily move money between Bank of the West accounts and accounts at other banks.
• Deposit checks through the app and email yourself a receipt that has an image of the check. Also verify and view images of cleared checks.
View and manage your accounts wherever you are:
• Manage your credit and debit cards: set travel notifications, activate new cards, change your PIN or order a new card.
• Access up to 7 years’ worth of checking, savings, CD and credit card account statements online. Manage your paperless preferences.
• View account balances and recent transactions without having to sign in using Quick Balance.
• Quickly look up a transaction without endless scrolling using our search bar. Just type in first few letter or numbers to activate search.
• Find Bank of the West locations near you with our ATM and Branch Locator.
OUR SECURITY COMMITMENT
We put the safety and security of your personal and financial information first. We:
• Never store confidential information or account numbers on your mobile device.
• Use industry-standard data encryption to protect your transactions.
• Prompt you to verify your sign-in information after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• Block your mobile banking access if your device is lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
The Bank of the West app isn’t optimized for the iPad.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Make use of your debit or credit cards the smart way. This update allows you to link your cards directly with Apple Wallet so you can start using contactless payment. You'll also have a chance to explore other banking products. Is it time for a new savings? Shop around and let us know. Your comments are always welcomed!
Ratings and Reviews
Poor UI changes to app
How disappointing. You took an app that was very intuitive, and made it very un-intuitive. Furthermore, making the iPad app just the phone app using only a small part of the iPad screen real estate is stupid. I am not young am far sighted… I’ve always preferred to use the iPad app, because it was larger and I could see it better. Not any more. it’s just the phone app with most of the iPad screen blacked out. * The new process for depositing a check is confusing. After taking the pictures, when you go back to the page for submit, all but the bottom part looks exactly the same as where you started. It gives the use of the impression, at first glance, that the process had not succeeded. Meanwhile, the numbers and font overall is uncomfortably tiny. Really disappointed.
I have been with this bank for more than 15 years. I have used the accounts as my main accounts for auto deposits and auto billing. I was depositing and spending thousands of dollars every month. I have a credit score of over 800. I have had many unfavorable encounters with Bank of The West. The most recent which was the icing on the cake caused me to move all my auto deposits and auto Billings to a different financial institution. Keep in mind this is just one of many. My credit card that I used on a daily basis had a crack in it. I called the bank and they said they would send me another. That was fine I had this happen before and it was not a problem. This time however they cancelled the card I was using and never told me they were cancelling it. Meanwhile I starting getting notices of bounced or rejected payments for bills I had on auto payment with that card. When I called them they pretty much said that was my problem and not theirs since it is their policy to cancel the cracked card immediately after I called them. The last time this happened I continued using my card until the new one arrived. They never said anything either time about this policy. I then proceeded to change everything to a different bank and will no longer rely on BOW for any consistent banking.
This bank is horrible
They hold the check deposited even if the check issuer had the balance deducted and so because of that they hold a multiple overdraft services in my bank and whn I called the bank they said that they can’t do anything to help me in that problem. They are not customers friendly. I suggest you better move to Chase bank. Bank of the West will steal all your money. When they saw a chance to steal money from you they will kill your money in your bank little by little. I hope one day soon all the money you steal from me will be taken out from you by God. You made me struggle in my finances. I have the auto-deposits and everything was set to this bank. And they turn my head around and around and fooled me until they get me charged for overdraft services of more than $200/ month because they are jot addressing my concerns and they don't help me at all. Even if it was the bank failures they don't consider and admit and give back the money. This is the most corrupt bank. I hope your bank falls one day and your financial institution struggle and get bankrupted. I hate your bank very very much! For one year this bank stoled almost 2000$ from me due to unreasonable and unacceptable bank charges they put in.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear this. Your statement of concern regarding the Bank’s practices has been escalated to the Bank’s Customer Feedback and Resolution Team. Your comments, concerns, and suggestions regarding Bank of the West are very important to us. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We invite you to email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may further look into your concerns.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank of the West
- 76.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Bank of the West
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.