Be the master of your money with the Bank of the West app. Enjoy secure access to your accounts and manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
Sign in and bank securely with TouchID, FaceID, Mobile PIN or password.
Send money, make payments, transfer and deposit funds on the go:
• Quickly send money to almost anyone you know in the U.S. via their email or U.S. mobile number with Zelle®.
• View or modify scheduled payments and more with Bill Pay. Take a photo of your bill, and we’ll do the rest.
• Easily move money between Bank of the West accounts and accounts at other banks.
• Deposit checks through the app and email yourself a receipt that has an image of the check. Also verify and view images of cleared checks.
View and manage your accounts wherever you are:
• Manage your credit and debit cards: set travel notifications, activate new cards, change your PIN or order a new card.
• Access up to 7 years’ worth of checking, savings, CD and credit card account statements online. Manage your paperless preferences.
• View account balances and recent transactions without having to sign in using Quick Balance.
• Quickly look up a transaction without endless scrolling using our search bar. Just type in first few letter or numbers to activate search.
• Find Bank of the West locations near you with our ATM and Branch Locator.
OUR SECURITY COMMITMENT
We put the safety and security of your personal and financial information first. We:
• Never store confidential information or account numbers on your mobile device.
• Use industry-standard data encryption to protect your transactions.
• Prompt you to verify your sign-in information after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• Block your mobile banking access if your device is lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
The Bank of the West app isn’t optimized for the iPad.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Onward and upward with more new features and significant improvements in performance! We’ve enabled you with fresh tools to get your banking done quickly and effortlessly. Whether it’s a high-level scan of your accounts, or a more detailed look, our latest features simplify your experience for easy-access functionality. Enjoy sharp navigation, quick-action command buttons, Bill Pay real-time status and more. Let us know your thoughts and rate your new and improved app!
Ratings and Reviews
Customer service with COMPASSION
I cannot begin to explain how this bank has changed my holiday beyond belief. I did not expect to receive the experience that I have today but please believe when I say... this is a family oriented bank. I know off hand because they have gone over and beyond for just a basic customer who only has a checking account. My job uses this bank which is why I opened an account here. Knowing they have big corporate accounts, and yet still go out of their way for a small checking account like mine truly shows that they appreciate ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS. If you want a bank that cares for you... this is the one! Thank you very much BANK OF THE WEST for all you do!
Pre-selected full balance of CC eBill
I’ve synced up a credit card with my eBills so that it will inform me of my minimum payment due and my owed balance. When I want to pay the bill it gives 3 options- minimum payment, full balance or other. It is automatically selected as full balance. Now, I’ll admit I could have been more careful during the payment process but basically I selected to pay $4,300 to my credit card when I meant to make a minimum payment. The payment processed and left my account at -$2,900. Called Bank of the West and they said they couldn’t reverse it and they even said Bank of America wouldn’t return the payment (BofA did return the payment first thing next morning. God bless Bank of America, there customer service was 1000x better then Bank of the West). I’m opted out of debit OD services so that payments will just get declined instead of processed and then OD fees added but apparently there is an overdraft service for bill pay and checks that customers are automatically opted in to and will acquire overdraft fees as needed. Talk to your bank about this and opt out of it. This could have been a disaster for my family.
This is the worse bank ever. Made a deposit in mobile banking on January 25th. Received a confirmation that deposit was accepted. Money in account on the 28th. Then without notice deposit is reversed. I did not receive any communication that deposit was reversed.
Saw my account was overdrawn , telephoned, on hold extended time. Requested to speak with a supervisor. Employee named Melissa in Claims said she was a supervisor then said she was not. Then Melissa said her supervisor refused to speak with me. I requested supervisors name and Melissa hung up on me. I had to call back. Finally, spoke with Shannon, Supervisor in the Core Department in Fargo ND. She said that B of W is not required to notify customers when they reverse a deposit because they can’t read the deposited check. Refused to refund any fees. Said she would check into it. Bank of the West charged $72 in transfer fees from my overdraft protection account.
So, hour long phone call to be told “we don’t care”. Employees hung up on me and did no bother to call back. This bank is the worse.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.