With Bar Diagrams by iMathics, bar charts and line charts can be created easily and intuitively.
With the new print function the charts can be printed directly from the iPhone or iPad.
The charts can be modificated and adapted easily. In this way, the best representation for the specific application can be quickly found.
• free version of Diagrams by iMathics for bar and line charts.
• Print function as in-app purchase for printing the charts directly from iPhone or iPad. To obtain the best results, an Airprint printer is recommended.
• Possibility to print the diagrams directly from the iPhone or iPad (in-App purchase)
• Table editor to enter the chart data
• While entering data, you can see the result chart (see example "UK General Election 2010")
• Rows and columns can be added or deleted to the table
• four examples are included
• Free choice of chart colors
• Possibility for presenting the diagrams with the forward and backward navigation buttons
• Possibility to duplicate a chart: If you are editing an existing chart, you can save all the changes to a new chart. The existing chart will not be changed.
• Possibility to change the diagram type
• Further diagram types
New chart "Fitness studio" included
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded both the Bar and Pie chart versions, activated the print function and the Bar Chart successfully. Then tried to activate / Restore print on the Pie chart and the app just turns off. Now I have one that will print and the other does not...frustrating as I need both graph versions for a work report!
Potential is there.
I've used this app for so long. Loved the easy accessibility of it, really not hard to get started with any of the available graphs. Recently it has just been crashing more and more each time. Please fix this. I want to keep this app, however, if no due diligence is done in order to correct these issues, my hand will be forced to move forward without it.
Simple and effective
Easy to use. Just wanted a simple way to visualize data quickly. Did the trick.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.