Bar Prep Buddy provides law students and bar preppers A.I.-driven, adaptive flashcards with handy definitions, integrated hypos, plain english translations, and colorful, memorable illustrations proven to help you study faster and retain information easier for law school and the Bar.
Whether you're a 1L who wants to get ahead of your peers or a 3L prepping for the bar exam, here's why you should give us a try and add Bar Prep Buddy into your study routine:
• Bar Prep Buddy's A.I. adapts to how you learn by focusing your study time on concepts you struggle with most.
• Tons of hypos! Nearly every legal concept has custom, simplified hypos to help you better comprehend each underlying rule statement being taught. No flipping through books or opening tabs in your browser required.
• Built-in, nested definitions allow you to quickly make sense of legal jargon and dead Latin without having to hop on Google.
• They say the best way to learn something new is to be able to explain it to someone else, which is why we translate our rule statements into simplified, straightforward, plain English.
• Visual learners rejoice! A picture can save your eyes from reading a thousand words, which is why we pair our flashcards with beautiful, colorful, and sometimes inappropriate illustrations, flowcharts, and infographics. Our doodles help anchor legal concepts into your memory by providing vivid points of recollection.
• Our Prepped Meter gives you a visualized reference point for how well your studying is going.
Give us a try today FOR FREE!
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Most Effective Law School & Bar Prep App
This is a must have app for any law student. I started using it during law school to help supplement my studies and prep me for my finals. It would help solidify the concepts that were lectured on in class and was a big study tool for all 3 years.
Then I used it during my bar prep studying for the CA bar exam. It was the best tool to have. It was on my phone when I was on the go or away from my desk. And it was there when I was studying. It helped me remember and memorize all the major concepts in a subject and made it a great daily/weekly review of a subject. This app made it less overwhelming when going over a subject which led to an effective studying session, which made me pass the exam! So highly recommend for any law student no matter if just starting out 1L or in bar prep!
Amazing and better than anything out there!
Please please add more subjects!! This is the best study method! While preparing for the February 2020 bar I have checked out and purchased most of the bar prep supplements out there but none of them come close to this one. The reason being that none of them take the time to also explain the black letter law in easy to understand language and give as many hypos as this app! The drawn flashcards are super cool too. I wish the app was complete because this would have definitely been my go to study supplement!! This is exactly what I have always been searching for and was astounded that no-one had done such a thing yet. So glad to see that someone has finally put something like this together! Awesome job!!
Developer Response ,
Hi LIVI25! First off, I just want to say how special your review was for me. I've literally saved a screenshot of it on my phone and use it for motivation as I've been working on more subjects. I would love to be able to use your review on our website -- please reach out to me: email@example.com
Also, I am getting close to releasing a few more topics: Contracts, Civil Procedure, and Property. Should be done in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Great Free Study Tool
This is a great alternative to critical pass, or reviews that charge insane prices for flash cards. This app gives you flash cards laying out the elements to the thing you need to memorize for the bar. Super straight forward and a handy tool if you’re a self-studier. The only con is it is still under development, so not every topic is covered as of this review. But I’m very pleased with what’s covered
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Law School Boost, LLC
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Law School Boost, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $19.99
- Monthly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.