Bar Prep Buddy provides law students and bar preppers A.I.-driven, adaptive flashcards with handy definitions, integrated hypos, plain english translations, and colorful, memorable illustrations proven to help you study faster and retain information easier for law school and the Bar.
Whether you're a 1L who wants to get ahead of your peers or a 3L prepping for the bar exam, here's why you should give us a try and add Bar Prep Buddy into your study routine:
• Bar Prep Buddy's A.I. adapts to how you learn by focusing your study time on concepts you struggle with most.
• Tons of hypos! Nearly every legal concept has custom, simplified hypos to help you better comprehend each underlying rule statement being taught. No flipping through books or opening tabs in your browser required.
• Built-in, nested definitions allow you to quickly make sense of legal jargon and dead Latin without having to hop on Google.
• They say the best way to learn something new is to be able to explain it to someone else, which is why we translate our rule statements into simplified, straightforward, plain English.
• Visual learners rejoice! A picture can save your eyes from reading a thousand words, which is why we pair our flashcards with beautiful, colorful, and sometimes inappropriate illustrations, flowcharts, and infographics. Our doodles help anchor legal concepts into your memory by providing vivid points of recollection.
• Our Prepped Meter gives you a visualized reference point for how well your studying is going.
Give us a try and enjoy Torts for free!
Corrected issues where hypotheticals and plain english explanations would be missing once the app was reloaded.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing and better than anything out there!
Please please add more subjects!! This is the best study method! While preparing for the February 2020 bar I have checked out and purchased most of the bar prep supplements out there but none of them come close to this one. The reason being that none of them take the time to also explain the black letter law in easy to understand language and give as many hypos as this app! The drawn flashcards are super cool too. I wish the app was complete because this would have definitely been my go to study supplement!! This is exactly what I have always been searching for and was astounded that no-one had done such a thing yet. So glad to see that someone has finally put something like this together! Awesome job!!
Developer Response ,
Hi LIVI25! First off, I just want to say how special your review was for me. I've literally saved a screenshot of it on my phone and use it for motivation as I've been working on more subjects. I would love to be able to use your review on our website -- please reach out to me: email@example.com
Also, I am getting close to releasing a few more topics: Contracts, Civil Procedure, and Property. Should be done in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Great Free Study Tool
This is a great alternative to critical pass, or reviews that charge insane prices for flash cards. This app gives you flash cards laying out the elements to the thing you need to memorize for the bar. Super straight forward and a handy tool if you’re a self-studier. The only con is it is still under development, so not every topic is covered as of this review. But I’m very pleased with what’s covered
AMAZING APP & Question
I absolutely LOVE this app & telling all my law school friends about it!
Question— I was curious though on the App Store it shows the app has more topics than just TORTS. Does it really ? I downloaded it and says Torts 124 questions. Is it just Torts on this app? I’m using an iPhone up to the latest date too. Thank you lots!!!!! :-)
Developer Response ,
Hi Donia_96! I appreciate your review and feedback! Our app store images show what is coming soon in future updates, but at the moment it is only torts. However, we will be releasing Contracts, Civil Procedure, and Property in the next few weeks (I'm finalizing the illustrations for them right now). I'd love to keep in touch with my most active users, so please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll let you know as soon as we launch the next subjects :).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shaun Sanders
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Shaun Sanders
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.