Catalog all your books, games, movies, etc, quickly and effortlessly with our world-class barcode scanner!
As you go around the house scanning large batches of items with the built-in barcode scanner, the product names and images automatically show up. Each product is put in one of the built-in categories (books, movies, music, games, other), or in a category that you created yourself.
For the few items that Barcode Catalog does not identify automatically, you can add your own image and title.
You can browse and edit items, organize categories, add notes, record loans on all your iDevices thanks to iCloud synchronization. You can also email your lists or upload them to DropBox.
Check out the video demo at bit.ly/barcodelib
** FEATURES **
• Scan UPC, EAN and ISBN barcodes, in batches.
• You define and manage your own categories.
• It takes just two taps to assign an item to a different category.
• You add descriptions and notes as you wish.
• You record to whom you have lent something (no more lost books or DVDs!) and see them all in a special "Lent out" category.
• The lists automatically synchronize across all your devices: for example you scan your games collection with your iPhone and browse or organize it on your iPad.
• Our proprietary barcode scanner is the fastest on the market.
• Unlike most barcode scanners out there, this one works with the iPod Touch, the iPad2 and the iPad front camera.
• The app is designed and optimized for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. You only need to purchase it once.
App Store Reviews are always welcome! Please send all your questions to email@example.com as we cannot respond to reviews.
Fixed Dropbox upload
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the ease of it but the newest movies and a few old ones are not in your library and wish that it would have filled in the movie titles on the multi disc/film sets.
The barcode scanner is great. Unfortunately, there is ZERO customer support, and no directions or on-line guide showing how to use the features they say are available. So I haven’t learned how to email or upload my catalogue. For this reason, I plan to keep shopping for a book scanner that meets my needs, and do not recommend this to anyone who isn’t a serious techie. Multiple emails to their customer support have never been answered.
Fairly simple, exactly what it looks like.
I've catalogued all my PS4 games and almost all my movies so far. I'm going to finish my movies and get all my board games and eventually get to my books, that'll be an undertaking. It's nice that you can scan a bunch at once into a particular category or from the home screen scan anything and it'll guess what category it goes in. So far it got all the games right and out of almost 200 movies it couldn't figure out three of them, so I'm pretty impressed. There's only 2 things keeping me from giving it five stars: the fact that if it's a combo movie it only shows up on the first movies title, so "Forgetting Sarah Marshal" and "Role Models" only shows up under F, not R. And the fact that you can't search, you can go in and select a letter from the side bar and it'll take you to the T's but you can't pull up a search bar and type in Moana to see if you have it. I suppose that feature is difficult since the labeling is so different with all the different versions out there. But if you had options to search with wild cards before and/after maybe? I don't know, it just seems like it would be helpful.
But four stars, above average. Very happy. Worth paying for. Way better than having to make in app purchases cause you ran out of you first ten free scans.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.