Easy operation barcode reader with a history.You can read Codabar (NW-7), GS1 Databar (RSS-14) and GS1 Limited. Support for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
# Main functions
- Can read the bar code in the camera image.
- Various one-dimensional, two-dimensional barcodes can be read.
- You can store history of barcodes scanned.
- Barcode reading history can be shared with other applications such as mail / clipboard copy etc.
- You can select the bar code type in the setting menu.
- If you do not read the bar code, you can stop the camera and reduce battery drain.
- You can search barcode reading results with search engines.
# How to Use
- Once you launch the app, the camera image will be displayed. Look at the barcode.
- When the app recognizes the barcode, the result is displayed on the screen.
Press the blue round button, the recognition result is added to the history..
# Supported barcode types
Code 39 Extended
Code 93 Extended
Code 128 (EAN-128 GS1-128)
Interleaved 2 of 5
GS1 Databar Expanded
GS1 Databar Limited
- When moving the iPhone or iPad, the frame of the camera image and the barcode recognition position may be misaligned.
- Mistakes may occur. (We do not guarantee that recognition results are 100% correct.)
Depending on usage conditions (brightness, size, spoiler, etc.), it may not be recognized or misrecognition may occur.
- It may be erroneously recognized as another bar code type.
(It can be improved by narrowing the bar code type to be used from the setting menu.)
- Please read the horizontal bar code.
I am bad at vertical and rotational, deformed ones.
- GS 1 - 128 is recognized as Code 128.
- Display advertisements while using this application.
• normal mode.(free)
- The advertisement is displayed.
• Plus mode
- Unlimited access and no ads.
- You can purchase monthly automatically renewed item.
- Price is shown in app.
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Please purchase from setting menu of this app.
• About Automatically renewal
- Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24 hours before the end of the current period,
- Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• To avoid automatically renewal
- You must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• if you purchased previous ad-off ,all function is available.
DIGITALNAUTS INC. https://digitalnauts.com/
- Update internal library.
Thank you for many downloads and purchases in many countries. I will continue to improve and maintain the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just What I Neede
Needed an app to check bar codes to see what “language “ they were in and what value was returned. Happy so far!
doesn’t email the history
scanned OK but couldn’t send the scanned list to myself.
- DIGITALNAUTS INC.
- 45.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 DIGITALNAUTS INC.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus mode monthly(Auto Renew) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.