Bariatric Times, a peer-reviewed journal, is published monthly and is is intended for surgeons, physicians, nurses, and other allied healthcare professionals in the field of bariatrics. Bariatric Times offers its readers concise articles from nationally renowned authors and delivers up-to-the-minute information on bariatric trends and developments, the latest clinical and research findings, and current developments in all aspects of products and services utilized in the treatment of obesity and metabolic disorders. Each issue of Bariatric Times offers a wide spectrum of multidisciplinary technologies and insights impacting all areas of bariatrics. In so doing, Bariatric Times has answered the need for a practical bariatric information source with proven results. Bariatric Times is published by Matrix Medical Communications, West Chester, Penn., USA, and is indexed on CINAHL Plus.
Updated screenshots for all devices
All new app with updated features including:
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Enhanced Articles for mobile viewing
- New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- Matrix Medical Communications LLC
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Bariatric Times and all of its content are copyright protected by Matrix Medical Communications, West Chester, Penn., USA. Reproduction of content is strictly prohibited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.