Get Barneys style, wherever you go: The Barneys New York app. Shop the latest collections from Dries Van Noten, Prada, Balenciaga and more. Discover luxury designer shoes, bags, and clothing with ease—plus much more.
- Shop the legendary Barneys New York designer catalog
- Enjoy insider access with designer profiles, trend stories and more from The Window
- Access our City Guide for insider tips on where to go and what to see from our favorite locations
- Browse, manage, and shop your favorite products, synced across your profile
• Easily shop your favorite designers and browse the latest on the Window with an improved navigation
• Minor updates and bug fixes
Your feedback is important to us. We’re always looking for ways to improve your app experience. If you have comments or suggestions, send us an e-mail at email@example.com, or rate us in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorites beyond years ago!!
I remembered it very well during my childhood and teens I loved to go to Barney’s New York at Northpark Shopping Mall near Neimans They usually sell the vases other things like fountain pens, office supplies. And clothes as women and men. Love that place where they had stairs that narrowed to the second floor. I was saddened that it’s closed maybe in the 90’s. Wondering what’s going on. So still shopping their online!! Kelly A Smith
Great app, but I can’t log in
I love this app but the problem is that I can’t log in. I’ve reset my password several times..I have no problem logging in online, only when i attempt to log in on the app is there a problem
The app used to be amazing!! But this recent update has ruined the user experience! For some reason, all of the products no longer show up on the app. No matter what category you go to, you only get about a page of results and thats it. If you go to the full website, you’ll get 100s of results. I don’t get it. It makes it harder to spend money at their store, which defeats the whole purpose of the app! So annoying and such a let down from my favorite store. Please fix this glitch!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.