Fun and educational games for toddlers and kids. Ages 18 months and up! Great for preschool and kindergarten aged kids
20 games in one! Colorful graphics, animal sound effects, helpful voice narrating, and lots of fun! Have your kids learn counting, shapes, colors, and the alphabet while being entertained! Perfect for preschool and kindergarten ages.
Includes 2 free games, unlock all 20 games through a simple in-app purchase.
- Tap Farm: Fun animal sounds and animations at the farm, including cows, dogs, pigs, cat, and more
- Tap Zoo: More animal sounds and animations at the zoo, including elephants, bears, lions, monkeys, and more
- Tap Ocean: Interact with playful and interesting ocean life, make them swim, play, do flips, or more!
- Shapes and Colors: Learn shapes and colors with helpful voice narration, a requirement for kindergarden
- Alphabet Bounce: Teach your kids the alphabet with colorful bouncing balls, the first step towards reading
- Farm Puzzles: Drag and drop animals to construct fun farm puzzles
- Two Step Directions: Help your toddler learn to listen better and follow multi-step directions
- Categories: Learn to group similar objects into categories, an important kindergarden skill
- Balloon Burst: Great for hand eye coordination and keeping kids entertained
- Animal Find: Help kids identify animals and their sounds
- Counting Jumble: Help with counting to 10, important for preschool and kindergarten
- What's Missing: Help your toddler pay attention and notice things that are missing
- Animal Memory: Improve memory in this matching game for children
- Number Order: Go beyond counting by learning what comes before and after each number
- Fruit Slingshot: Just plain fun for toddlers and kids
- Shadow Matching: Improve your child's critical thinking by identifying a shadow and outline
- Toy Box Numbers: Helps kids learn numbers and counting while putting toys away
- Butterfly Catch: Have fun catching colorful butterflies while improving color recognition
- Color and Size Sorting: Children follow directions and identify different sizes and colors
- Alphabet and Number Bingo: Helpful voices call out numbers and letters to identify, important math and reading skills!
Advanced Features Include:
- Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child's development
- Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
- Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
- Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
Perfect for kids, children, and toddlers who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Great for kids entering preschool or kindergarten!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, or 5 year old preschool children. Ideally suited for 2 year old or 3 year old children.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap the Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
• Brand new lessons and games; now featuring 20 unique games
• New detailed Progress Reports
• Lesson Builder to create a lesson plans for your child
• Multiple User support
• New stickers and backgrounds to earn
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Exit button for kids needed
Awesome games but there is no easy back button to choose a new game/get out of current one. My almost two year old can not swipe the "x" across the screen. At least make it so when she presses the home button it comes back to the main screen for choices please. Otherwise, love it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, glad to hear overall you enjoy the app. The X to drag across the screen was a feature requested by many parents because their children were accidentally exiting the game too often. Also, Apple does not allow us to override the home button, so sadly that is not an option. We'd love to hear more feedback if you have a better idea on how to prevent children from accidentally exiting the game, feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thanks, Kevin
My Sons Issues
My son says he has issues with this game. I ask him what kind of issues. He says the issues are with the adds! He also says there are a lot of inappropriate adds. (Added) and scary adds. Also my little daughter plays this game and says there is nothing wrong. I think he is telling story’s. I ask him to show me. He is right, there are inappropriate and scary adds. I told him to delete the app. I also told him (wow I waisted so much money). I’m gonna ask you, do you have this problem reader? But he has more issues too. I asked my son last week when this happened, why didn’t you tell me this before? He looked at me and smiled, I don’t know he said. That’s how I know he was telling the truth from the smiling!
Developer Response ,
There are no ads in our game, are you confusing our app with another one? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns. -Kevin
Update made me lose levels
My nieces have played this game for years, and the newest update has limited the games they can play. They can no longer play the levels that they used to, and they always want them. This was a good, free app once upon a time, but now I’m bummed that our levels have been lost. My three year old niece keeps asking me for the bucket game, a level she used to have access to. I hate to delete the whole game after having it for at least five years, but it’s frustrating for us to not play the games we used to be able to.
Developer Response ,
It sounds like you've paid for the games and they are relocked for some reason? If so simply do a Restore Purchase from the parents menu. You can also email us at email@example.com if you need assitance.
In-App PurchasesSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.