Barometer Plus - Altimeter PRO 4+
Advance barometer app with pressure tracking, custom notification when pressure change.
Barometer Plus app measures air pressure and altitude using your device's built-in barometric pressure sensor.
Because air pressure changes usually indicate a weather change, you can use this app to monitor and predict short-term weather variations.
People suffering from migraine, headaches, or joint pain can monitor how barometric pressure impacts their mood.
Fishermen can monitor the atmospheric pressure for right-time fishing.
• The app contains a barometer and altimeter with a personalization graphic in classic analog style. It also displays the current temperature and humidity.
• Display barometric pressure (sensor value) or mean sea level pressure (MSLP - value used in weather forecast services or stations).
• Units support for pressure: mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg. Units for altitude: meter, feet.
• Calibrate the barometer using altitude/location from the GPS. Calibrate the altimeter using the nearest airport information/METAR, or manually enter the QNH of the nearest airport. Offset sensor output value.
• Measure the height (building/mountain/hiked/climbed) using the "Relative Altitude" feature (can be enabled in the app's Settings).
• Notification about pressure change. "Notification custom rule" for you to define how and when the app sends notifications.
Notify when air pressure changes indicate that extreme or worse weather may occur.
• "Pressure Tracking" and "History Graph" require "Background App Refresh" or "Always Location Service" with "Exact update interval" enabled.
• "My Area" allows you to define your frequent stay places, and the app tracks air pressure with location data.
• Export history to CSV format and Today widget.
• This app is the digital version compared with an aneroid or mercury barometer and can be adjusted to MSLP with additional features.
You can change your barometer/altimeter appearance with:
• Seven different housing colors.
• Black, white or blue disk background.
• Four different app backgrounds.
• Three different types of needles.
• Marker needle for easily monitor.
• Dark or light Today widget theme.
• App only works on devices with a barometer sensor, such as iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X/11/12/13 (including Plus models), iPad Mini 4/Air 2/Pro, or later.
• Weather icons on the dial: This only shows the air pressure trend like in an analog barometer.
• Each time your device reboots, open the app for tracking with the "Exact update interval" feature work.
• You may take the phone/tablet far away from computers, cables, and other magnetic sources to get accurate results.
• This app is Pro / Premium version of the "Barometer Plus - Altimeter" app, only difference is all feature unlocked and no ads. If you already use the "Barometer Plus - Altimeter" app and purchased in-app, do not need to purchase this again.
We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please email us at: email@example.com.
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/barometerplus/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps.
Bug fixes and performance improvement.
You can check "User Guide" page to learn how to use the app.
Thank you for choosing Barometer Plus! We welcome your ideas and suggestions - please write a review or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Pain advanced warning
I too find that my chronic joint pain seems to be mirrored by the Barometric Pressure and I use the 14 day chart to get a hint as to when I need to wait it out on meds and in bed. Just not worth bothering doing anything important!? The heads up let’s me prepare accordingly.
The entire program is terrific.
Only wish there was an explanation on how all the data is collected like Altitude...
Upgraded Barometer plus
This is a great tool to help you know what is going to happen with the weather. It also is a great way to know why Your joints are hurting. Accurate Peace of Technology. I love it
Information and Weather
Understanding weather for me, call me average person, is elusive. Barometric pressure is a venerable and valuable tool in this pursuit. Barometer Plus is a step in the right direction. There are deficiencies and problems in the app, but none fatal. Hopefully it will be improved or there is a better app, I’m open to both.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ngo Na
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2023 PVDApps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.