The best Barre workout app for IOS just got even better with Apple Watch and Siri built right in!
** Now with Siri Shortcuts all new for iOS 12**
BarreFit is the best way to enjoy all of your favorite ballet barre workouts at home or on the go. Grab your iPhone, find a chair or desk, and get started with one of the many built-in workouts or use the ultra-flexible workout creator to add your own. The app will take you through each workout by announcing and timing each move, letting you know time left/reps, and showing your overall progress, all while you enjoy listening to songs from your music collection. Just starting out with barre? Every workout includes an instructional how-to that will help you get going in no time. Track your progress over time with a built-in workout log or enable app integrations to add your completed workouts to popular services like RunKeeper.
• Simple iOS 7 optimized user interface.
• 10 popular built-in ballet barre workouts with video how-tos.
• Add your own workouts with custom moves, timings, and reps.
• Enjoy interval and rep based ballet barre workouts to your own music.
• Workout log and RunKeeper integration for tracking progress over time.
• Multi-tasking audio support lets you use the app in the background or while device is asleep.
• Share completed workouts to Twitter and Facebook.
• No annoying ads or in-app purchases, one paid app gets you all future features and enhancements.
Ballet barre is the latest workout craze to sweep the fitness world by storm. Get BarreFit today to join in on the fun!
All new update for iOS 12 with support for Siri Shortcuts to start, pause, and resume workouts.
As always, if you enjoy the app, please consider rating us on iTunes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea; Needs work
Instructional video is linking to browser ads instead of actually playing... in a paid app.... (???)
I adore this concept of barre-meets-7MWC, though. The various workouts, all indexed for time, are wonderful ideas...this app promises to be an excellent value once these issues are fixed. The instruction needs to be accessible & time-efficient, at least via illustrations (like 7MWC).
Seriously, this *concept* is ideal for the time-starved!!!!
I love this app. The workouts are easy to follow and I love that I can pick my own music. There were a few moves I didn't understand, but I just watched the corresponding videos.
I had to repurchase the app for my iPad and could not share my custom programs. When using my Apple watch I cannot use my phone for other apps. Ie, I don’t want the app talking to my students, just to me...so I can play music and use my watch simultaneously.
Editing is difficult...they could learn from SecondPro.
Also, I could not find out how to turn off 1 of XX exercises.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Atlantia Software LLC
- 37.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Atlantia Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.