Study on the go with this innovative, fun-to-use app from the experts at Barron’s. Prepping for the Advanced Placement (AP) Psychology exam has never been easier!
• Updated to reflect the most recent iteration of the AP Psychology exam, the app puts highly relevant material right at your fingertips.
• Organized according to the 14 categories of the AP Psychology exam - History & Approaches, Methods, Biological Bases of Behavior, Sensation & Perception, States of Consciousness, Learning, Cognition, Motivation & Emotion, Developmental Psychology, Personality, Testing & Individual Differences, Abnormal Psychology, Treatment of Psychological Disorders and Social Psychology - the app provides a comprehensive review.
• Updated terminology based on the DSM-5, as well as many additional examples designed to help students understand specific concepts through real-world applications.
• Includes a bonus set of 50 AP style multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations for every question.
• Saves your progress across devices and platforms including iOS, Android and the Web, once you have logged in with an e-mail address.
Free initial download of the app delivers 49 flash cards in the first two topics - History & Approaches and Methods - as well as 5 complimentary multiple-choice questions. By purchasing the expansion pack within the app, you will gain access to the full 500 flash card set as well as the 50 question multiple-choice section.
Presenting critical content in a compelling, easy-to-use format, the Barron’s AP Psychology app is a must-have study aid.
Send us a question or share your feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If I could give it 0 stars I would
I paid $5.45 for this to get the update to get all the flash cards. My flash cards did not get unlocked for me to use. This is a scam don’t buy unless you want to throw $5 in the toilet
Whenever I leave the app and my phone goes to sleep, the page is stuck when I come back, so I can’t move to another page when I want to. The only way to undo that is to shut down the phone and turn it back on. But later the cycle repeats itself.
The developer, gWhiz, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- gWhiz, LLC
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2017 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Barrons AP Psychology Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.