Study on the go with this innovative, fun-to-use app from the experts at Barron’s. Prepping for the Advanced Placement (AP) Psychology exam has never been easier!
• Updated to reflect the most recent iteration of the AP Psychology exam, the app puts highly relevant material right at your fingertips.
• Organized according to the 14 categories of the AP Psychology exam - History & Approaches, Methods, Biological Bases of Behavior, Sensation & Perception, States of Consciousness, Learning, Cognition, Motivation & Emotion, Developmental Psychology, Personality, Testing & Individual Differences, Abnormal Psychology, Treatment of Psychological Disorders and Social Psychology - the app provides a comprehensive review.
• Updated terminology based on the DSM-5, as well as many additional examples designed to help students understand specific concepts through real-world applications.
• Includes a bonus set of 50 AP style multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations for every question.
• Saves your progress across devices and platforms including iOS, Android and the Web, once you have logged in with an e-mail address.
Free initial download of the app delivers 49 flash cards in the first two topics - History & Approaches and Methods - as well as 5 complimentary multiple-choice questions. By purchasing the expansion pack within the app, you will gain access to the full 500 flash card set as well as the 50 question multiple-choice section.
Presenting critical content in a compelling, easy-to-use format, the Barron’s AP Psychology app is a must-have study aid.
Send us a question or share your feedback by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If I could give it 0 stars I would
I paid $5.45 for this to get the update to get all the flash cards. My flash cards did not get unlocked for me to use. This is a scam don’t buy unless you want to throw $5 in the toilet
Whenever I leave the app and my phone goes to sleep, the page is stuck when I come back, so I can’t move to another page when I want to. The only way to undo that is to shut down the phone and turn it back on. But later the cycle repeats itself.
- gWhiz, LLC
- 6.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2017 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Barrons AP Psychology Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.