Navigate global markets with Barron’s, the world’s premier investing publication. Get the trusted insights and in-depth analysis that have been guiding investors since 1921. With comprehensive financial analysis, daily commentary, and investment strategies from Wall Street’s best minds, the Barron’s app gives you access to critical news moving global markets, wherever you are. Now available direct to you on the iPhone and iPad—never miss an opportunity to catch the next rally, or avoid the next correction.
Download the app today and get instant access to Barron’s exclusive articles, providing you with critical insights and forward-looking analysis on stocks, bonds, commodities, funds and more. Plus, receive top investment ideas, recommendations and in-depth coverage of developments shaping global economies and affecting business around the world.
Simple to use, intuitive and beautifully designed in keeping with the print magazine’s format, the new Barron’s app allows you to easily access the information you need, when it matters most. The recently redesigned Barron’s app has countless new features, including a new download and save feature—giving you access to investment articles, daily financial news and insightful analysis whether you’re at home connected to Wi-Fi, or commuting to and from work.
Additional key features include:
* Insightful reporting on business, financial markets, the economy and global indexes—including U.S., Asian, European and emerging markets.
* Access to real-time stock quotes within articles—plus, interactive charts and key metrics to help you identify the next investment opportunity for portfolio.
* Full articles from Barron’s iconic, Saturday print edition—published each weekend when the newest issue hits newsstands.
* Full access to Barron’s U.S. and Asia Editions
* New user-friendly design—clean, sleek and optimized for iOS devices.
* Plus, access to Barron’s previous print editions.
* Widgets to view Top Stories picked by The Barron's Editors
Barron’s offers comprehensive investment articles, economic data releases and unrivalled financial analysis that helps you put breaking news into perspective—allowing you to understand what’s being reported and the impact it has on your funds, the financial markets, business and the global economy. In addition, the new Barron’s app also gives you the tools and data you need to navigate global indexes, pick stocks and outsmart the market. With access to real-time stock quotes within articles, interactive charts and key metrics, as well as exclusive insight from Wall Street’s best minds and unrivalled financial news coverage, you’ll always have the information you need, when it matters most.
The subscription-based, full version of the Barron’s app gives you complete access to Barron’s, the world’s premier investing and finance publication—get daily updates from Wall Street’s best, plus peerless financial reporting and business insights. With a new design, optimized for iPhone and iPad, the new Barron’s app allows you to navigate global markets with confidence. Download the Barron’s app today and see why we’ve been a trusted source for financial reporting since 1921.
New subscribers pay only $19.99 a month for unlimited access to Barron’s on iPhone, iPad and Barron’s Online. Subscriptions include a 4-week free trial.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Thanks for using Barron's - Investing Insights!
This version includes bug fixes and minor changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app, but could use improvements
I gave this app 4 stars because app is solid, but I found it wanting in the following two ways:
1. Search Feature: Their search feature might be where the app is most deficient. It’s hard to search for articles on the app. If there’s a way to search for articles, I can’t figure out. I can only search for stock symbols, which give the 5 most recent articles that mention the stock. A lot of times that’s not enough. It would be great if we could search articles by terms, authors, date, etc.
2. “Open in App”: When I open a Barron’s article I found in Google, my Safari web browser gives me the option to open the article in the app. But doing so just opens the app to wherever I left off the last time I was on the app. With no way to search for articles in the app, this can be frustrating. The only way to read these articles seems to be by signing in to my Barron’s account on my web browser, which I don’t want to do.
Other than that, the app is pretty solid. Nice user interface, nice font, good articles.
Garbage App, Decent Content
The app itself warrants no stars, and is an absolute embarrassment. There has been years of glitches with tables not showing, app shutting down, and individual articles not loading. After two hours of reading it also makes your phone too hot to touch and will take battery life from 100% to 30%.
Content is solid enough to warrant spending 3-4 hours over the weekend reading through the magazine. However, if grammar and punctuation matter to you, your eyes will bleed. The political bias is apparent, but toned down for the most part. Companies/stocks discussed heavily lean value and are good if you are looking to slightly underperform the market but have less volatility. Growth stocks are deemed as a foolhardy endeavor, which is annoying. Every now and then, though, a guest writer will provide a growth gem making it worthwhile.
Why can’t I print?!
It seems that they absolutely do not allow any printing from the app. They apparently also made it impossible to copy an article to paste into a different app and print from there. While I understand that they’re trying to protect their intellectual property, it’s hugely annoying and inconvenient. I mean, is it a huge problem for them, enough to justify annoying their customers? Or did some tech in IT say, hey people possibly maybe can sometimes cause lost business by printing and distributing articles so let’s block everybody including our honest customers. I’m sorry, but I still like paper for those few articles I want to annotate and file for future reference. The saving of articles in the app just does not provide the same convenience. Plus, I’m older and my eyes get tired faster reading on screens that with paper. It’s stupid, makes me want to cancel my subscription.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- 180 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Barron's $19.99
- Barron's Free Trial Offer $19.99