Pass your NCLEX with the leader in NCLEX test preparation! Features over 100 practice questions, 300 medication cards, and 200 must-know, PLUS custom quizzes.
Barron’s NCLEX-RN app includes flash cards to help nursing students succeed on the most important exam of their lives — the NCLEX.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 100+ practice questions
• Detailed explanations with images
• Developed by experts
• 300+ in-depth medication cards containing:
• Side effects
• Nursing considerations
• and more!
• 300+ must-know references
• 100+ most common abbreviations
• Access to custom quizzes
• Real-time statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
Barron’s NCLEX-RN Flash Cards is the only NCLEX-RN preparation app that provides an index of common medical abbreviations and what they stand for.
• Medication/Reference cards name a medication on the front and lists its uses, how it is administered and it's side effects on the back.
• Exam Questions present questions similar to those that appear on the actual test and provide explanations for each of the multiple choice answer options.
• Flashcard Study mode allows you to categorize your flash cards as you study and gain confidence in the material.
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $19.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $59.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 129.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 by Barron’s Educational Series, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Barron's NCLEX RN - 1 Month $19.99
- Barron's NCLEX RN - 12 Months $59.99
- Barron's NCLEX RN - 3 Months $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.