The official App of Barry’s. Download the App today to find and book your Barry’s classes. From the App you can view studio locations and class schedules, review existing reservations, buy classes, order shakes from the Fuel Bar, manage your account, and more. Find a studio near you, where you can work (out) hard, get results, and have fun. (And oh, by the way, this high intensity work out has been known to burn up to 1,000 calories in one class.)
Discover more about Barry's @barrysbootcamp on instagram
In this version, we've made updates to the checkout page and purchase history.
When you checkout, the cart now has helper text to inform you if your order contains an item that will be charged at a later date.
Your purchase history reflects the information on when and how much you will be billed for an item that will be charged at a later date.
Stay tuned for future app updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Title says it all... awesome app, amazing workout, good people.
Couple of minor things would make the a better:
1) When you’ve had multiple membership passes, the number of classes left doesn’t show up on the home screen past the first time (maybe make it show just active pass?)
2) Would be cool if the challenge status was integrated into the home screen instead of a link
One Critical Feature Missing
This app is by far one of the smoothest fitness apps I’ve used. It’s simple, straight forward and gets the job done.
HOWEVER!! Why are we not able to change our Red Room spots after choosing one without having to cancel the entire class and rebooking. This becomes a pain when it’s past the 12 hour cancelation window because I don’t want to to cancel I just want to switch spots from Tread to Double Floor sometimes at last minute and can’t.
Please add this feature! Not only would it help your clients out and allow us to make the changes but your staff would also be more available for studio support vs being on the phone taking calls to switch peoples spots. I’m sure this happens a lot.
Great app overall with a few additional requests to make it 5 star worthy
- Ability to add friends and see what classes they're taking (similar to ClassPass)
- Ability to see spot on the waitlist. This is one of my biggest Barry's pain points. It can be a challenge to reach the studio and the hours often restrict when I'm able to check on my spot
- Ability to switch out the class pack you're using to reserve without having to cancel out of the class and rebook. Have often needed to do this when I'm trying to use up certain packs by earlier expiration dates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.