- Easily discover drinks you can make with the ingredients you have at home!
- Search and browse over a thousand cocktail recipes, with more added almost every day.
- Star your favorite drinks for quick access.
- Send recipes to friends or post to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Learn the history of how a drink was created.
- Discover new cocktails based on what you have.
We've updated the search box so you can find recipes by ingredients as well as title. Just enter "vodka" -- for example -- to find all the cocktails that are built with that spirit.
This version also includes several minor bug fixes to cocktail displays and widgets.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Actually a decent app
So, I've finally been able to checkout the features of this app, and it's actually really good. I love the fact that you can add drinks, you the individual made. That being said. There are somethings that need to be improved upon for instance there are recipes that call for a particular product they liquor cabinet for what someone has needs to expanded to different brands of Gins, Vodkas, Brands, rums, and Tequilas as well as liqueurs. Since many of the drinks'll call for a specific spirit. This would help give someone an even more in depth idea on what they can make.
Now while the app allows people to add recipes they created there are some on there to be desired, but I have to say the one that annoys me the most is the huffington posts recipe for the "classic" Martini theirs is the modern Martini. The classic martini does NOT refer to the amount of Vermouth you use in the martini so if someone asks for a dry Martini it's supposed to refer to the type of Vermouth used NOT the amount. (This last bit is more of a rant but it needs to be said).
Developer Response ,
We've published a new version of the app which should resolve your problem!
Perfect for aspiring bartenders!
Love the way this app is layed out and how easy it is to find drink recipes quickly. For someone who is currently training behind a bar, this is a strong weapon to have in my pocket :)
A few things I wish were different:
- When new drinks are added (and I love that they are added daily!) I have to scroll through the whole LONG list to find them. I wish there was a way to go straight to new additions.
- I wish there was a way to add personal notes to drinks. Like if I want to slightly adjust a recipe to my own taste, I could make a note of it in the app.
- An easier way to submit new drink recipes straight from the app for those of us who don’t use twitter.
- A back to top button! Or have the search bar show up as soon as you start scrolling back up. If I’m on ‘W’ I have to scroll all the way back up or try to click on ‘A’ and then scroll up to get back to the search function.
Love it! Can’t wait to see how this app improves. Best $3 I’ve spent this week.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great comments!
- Will add the ability to see "newly added" drinks easily
- Will look into custom notes field and submitting recipes
- You can click the very top of the app -- near the clock -- to scroll back to the top of the list. (This works in almost every iOS app, actually.)
I really like what I see!
After reviewing a number of app reviews, I bought this one a couple of days ago and made my first drink. I really like what I see so far. I would absolutely give this app a 5 star rating if it would give me the ability to make notes on a recipe and to add my own recipes/pictures. I would like to tweak the drink recipe I made for my own personal preference. I have a several favorite recipes I’d like to add that are similar to existing recipes, but I can’t see requesting to add it to the list. I do have a couple of recipes others might like, but I don’t have a Twitter account and have no desire to get one. It would be great if requesting the addition of a new drink was easier. Please consider! Thanks!
Update: Glad to hear of the upcoming revisions. I’m assuming the “New” tab on the drinks list shows the new drinks received each day, but it doesn’t. The tab is always grayed out. How do I see the daily drinks? If I don’t click on the notification when it’s sent, I’ll never see the new drink sent.
Developer Response ,
We're working hard on a new version that will include the ability to customize recipes and add your own!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Gagne
- 46.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Jacket Industries LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.