- Easily discover drinks you can make with the ingredients you have at home!
- Search and browse over a thousand cocktail recipes, with more added every day.
- Star your favorite drinks for quick access.
- Send recipes to friends or post to Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Learn the history of how a drink was created.
- Discover new cocktails based on what you have.
Sharing a cocktail on Twitter or Facebook is now just a little bit easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for aspiring bartenders!
Love the way this app is layed out and how easy it is to find drink recipes quickly. For someone who is currently training behind a bar, this is a strong weapon to have in my pocket :)
A few things I wish were different:
- When new drinks are added (and I love that they are added daily!) I have to scroll through the whole LONG list to find them. I wish there was a way to go straight to new additions.
- I wish there was a way to add personal notes to drinks. Like if I want to slightly adjust a recipe to my own taste, I could make a note of it in the app.
- An easier way to submit new drink recipes straight from the app for those of us who don’t use twitter.
- A back to top button! Or have the search bar show up as soon as you start scrolling back up. If I’m on ‘W’ I have to scroll all the way back up or try to click on ‘A’ and then scroll up to get back to the search function.
Love it! Can’t wait to see how this app improves. Best $3 I’ve spent this week.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great comments!
- Will add the ability to see "newly added" drinks easily
- Will look into custom notes field and submitting recipes
- You can click the very top of the app -- near the clock -- to scroll back to the top of the list. (This works in almost every iOS app, actually.)
Actually a decent app
So, I've finally been able to checkout the features of this app, and it's actually really good. I love the fact that you can add drinks you the individual made. That being said there are somethings that need to be improved upon for instance since there are recipes that call for a particular product they liquor cabinet for what someone has needs to expanded to different brands of Gins, Vodkas, Brands, rums, and Tequilas as well as liqueurs. Since many of the drinks'll call for a specific spirit. This would help give someone an even more in depth idea on what they can make.
Now while the app allows people to add recipes they created there are some on there to be desired, but I have to say the one that annoys me the most is the huffington posts recipe for the "classic" Martini theirs is the modern Martini. The classic martini does NOT refer to the amount of Vermouth you use in the martini so if someone asks for a dry Martini it's supposed to refer to the type of Vermouth used NOT the amount. (This lad bit is more of a rant but it needs to be said)
Developer Response ,
We've published a new version of the app which should resolve your problem!
Good but not good enough
I have been searching for a good mixologist app since my last one began to get buggy and wasn’t being updated. I’ve tried a lot and frankly this one seems really nice. EXCEPT on adding drinks. While it has a great collection it doesn’t have them all and I have some favorites I’d like to add. Can’t do that. Why?! One can submit a pic on Twitter in hopes they will contact you. Two problems with that: I don’t want my Twitter feed to show pics of drinks! And second they may not include it still. I want my app to have drinks I’ve discovered over the years whether they want to include or not. And if I want to share a drink with the rest of the world, give me a private way to submit. Otherwise this is a nicely designed and useful app. I really like the generic drink categories for my bar instead of brands. So fix the personalization issue and it will be 5 stars.
- David Gagne
- 41.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Jacket Industries LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.