Base Station is a powerful base conversion tool for the student or professional.
• Converts integers, fractions, and negative numbers for “common” bases (2, 8, 10, 16).
• Converts integers and fractions between any arbitrary base from 2 to 36.
• Demonstrates the relationship between bases 2, 10, and 16 through animated counting.
• For programmers (and the ultra-curious), there are tools for IEEE floating point, unicodes, and RGB colors.
• Offers a custom keyboard for binary through hexadecimal numbers for easy data entry.
Watch the video tour on our web site!
Please send us your suggestions and feedback. We’re eager to make Base Station a great tool.
- Updates for Apple device and iOS compatibility. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for fractional base conversions
Does what i needed it to do. Great for intro to digital systems. The dev is quick to respond and is ready to improve the app.
It does fractional conversions into all common bases. Plus for those learning binary (at least thats what i used it for) it has a count down to watch the conversions happen... Good for seeing the relationship between them.
Update: not really a programmer so to say but still use this app pretty frequently over the years has been real helpful. Dev is still into it too.. So don't hesitate to send some suggestions!
The only app in the App Store that does fractional conversions. If it were for this app I wouldn't know if my homework was right or wrong until I got it back graded. Has saved me many time. THANKS!!!
The developer, Very Alien Productions, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.