Your Own Baseball Pool
GamePool is an advanced baseball pool app for organizing your own pool and for game parties. It is designed to provide you with a number of options for running a pool and enhances game experience of all participants.
GamePool has the functionality of two types of baseball pools-
1. Pool for a single game with any number of innings, and
2. Pool for a complete series with up to 7 games.
Each of the above pools can be created with a multitude of options, including-
• One time randomized allocation of squares for the game or the series to the participants
• Separate randomized allocation for each inning of a game or each game of the series
• Simple or cumulative scores in determining Square winners
• Automatic restructure in case of game going to extra tie-breaking inning
• Automatic determination of payouts based on how many games finish a series
GamePool has multiple game plays and offers you a variety of ways to coordinate for bets.
It provides an easy way to host a baseball pool that determines and informs the winners. Its multiple game plays generate more winners in each inning (or game if playing a series). Its personalized game tickets, sharable game stats, personal notification to each winner, remote bet submission and unique multimedia presentation can make your pool a success and an enlightened game party.
It provides you with unique displays, reports, bet accounting, easy setup with vocal and photo features to personalize the game for each participant and make it enjoyable for all players.
GamePool can voice announce the results after each inning and each game with individual presentation for each winner. It can provide you with a catchy short presentation after each inning or game on TV via Apple TV or another similar interface.
In its simplest form GamePool offers you a quick, efficient and automated alternative for drawing 100 squares on a piece of paper and getting squares allocated to each participant. The app is flexible and can be used for just what you need.
• Provides two types of pools-
- Game pool
- Series pool
• Provides four type of bets-
- Game winner
- Combined score winner
- Lucky Square winners
- Super Cross winners
You can turn on or off any of these components
• Allocation of squares is random. You have a choice to
- Randomize allocation at beginning only, or
- Randomize for each inning or game of series
- Scrollable multiple grids are displayed when randomized each event is selected
• Score counting for Lucky Squares in a series can be-
- Linear as the score of each game, or
- Cumulative up to each game of the series
• Modifiable betting costs
• Players bet only what they want
• Customizable with
- Player display names
- Player vocal names (winner name is called in player’s voice if entered)
- Player photo (winners’ photos are displayed in entered)
• Seamless accounting for each bet and the pool
• Produces and emails a Bet Ticket to each player
• Automatic winner payout determination based on all bets
• Automatic winner determination for
- Lucky Squares, and
- Super Cross
• Automatic final game & score winners and the payout amount of each win
• One click email notification to all Game, Score, Lucky Square and Super Cross winners
• Custom presentation for each inning of a game pool and each game of a series pool including-
- Vocal announcements
- personalized sounds and pictures of winners
• Bets can be entered by the host directly or submitted remotely by players by using the Baseball GameBet app
• One-click option to send bet invitation to the player you want to include in the pool.
• Contains all MLB & NCAA teams. You can define additional teams.
• Save and use multiple games and multiple player sets
• GamePool can be played on all iOS devices in landscape and portrait screen orientations
You can create multiple pools with run them simultaneously.
• Customize game to any number of innings up to 11
• Customize game and bet components
• New free upgrade option
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the variety of choices it provides in setting up a pool. You can put together a pool that offers win, score, lucky squares and super cross bets or in any combination. Fairly easy to pick the choices. Squares allocation grid looks smart. Nice interface to enter data and great winner presentations that could liven up a boring game. Plenty of pool stats. It would have been even nicer if it could get the game scores automatically. But it has plenty in it. Overall, an impressive app for running a baseball pool among friends.
This is a well-designed app for baseball pools. There are several betting options, reports, info displays and generous help. It produces a bet ticket for each participant showing all his/her bets that can automatically be emailed out as confirmation.
Winners are drawn for each inning of a game or each game of a series and at the final game and score winners at the end. It has a unique flowing display for winners which are supplemented with vocal announcements that can be switched off. Good fun app.
I have tested many baseball pool apps and now am using this one for my baseball parties of 15-20 players. Initially you have to enter names of each participant for the first pool which can take a few minutes. But once the names are all there it takes next to no time creating new pools. It has old fashioned menus but they work fine and have never lost any data.
- Sawhney Systems, Inc.
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Jai Sawhney
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade Year $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.