Enjoy a real Full 3D baseball game without internet access !
1) No need to connect to the internet.
2) Enjoy the game comfortably with plentiful daily free bonus like player cards, items, game points etc.
3) Enjoy a real full 3D baseball game with playing mode and management mode.
4) Create your team and build up your roster as you want by editing features.
5) Make your team and players more powerful and win the Legend Championship.
6) Support for Tablet PC
◆ Game Mode
1) League Mode
- Compose the season with the number of games as you want. (16, 32, 64, 128 games)
- Select the number of innings you want. (3, 6, 9 innings)
2) Challenge Mode
- 5 leagues (Minor, Major, Master, Champion, Legend)
- Win the championship and battle with more powerful teams of the higher league.
3) Event Match
- It is held once a day and rewards is paid according to victory and defeat.
- It is based on automatic progression, and you can intervene in the game through direct play at important moments.
◆ Game Play
1) Play : Play all innings in person (some innings can be proceeded automatically if you want)
2) Auto Play : Proceed each game automatically
3) Auto Season : Proceed whole season automatically (Challenge Mode)
◆ Training and Upgrade
1) Make you team more powerful by training your players and recruiting more powerful players.
2) Equip your team and players with various items.
3) Upgrade your stadium and hold more good players.
When you change your phone device or delete the game, all game data is initialized.
Please use option Data>Save to save all game data and use option Data>Load to restore.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing game, plz make it multiplayer:))
Amazing game, I play every day, just have a couple of requests. First you should either let the player skip the homerun animation or just make it shorter. Every time I hit one I hat sitting through the entire animation to the point where I don’t even like hitting home runs anymore.
Second I think the opponents should get better over time. I’ve won the league championship 67 times now and the other teams are easy to beat every time. Every time the player wins the league the opponents should get better the next season.
Third, PLEASE MAKE IT MULTIPLAYER!!!! I know that’s probably really hard to do, but it would be awesome. I’d love to play all my friends and play other people from around the world to see how I do. I love the game, I’ve played for 2 years now and I have 7 five star players and the rest 4 stars, I love the game so much and these changes would make it so much better. Thanks for listening and I hope for a multiplayer soon :))
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your all comments and suggestion! We will check it. Thanks! playus soft
Truly one of the most fun games I have played.
Been playing Baseball Star for a number of years now and it just doesn’t seem to get old to me. It is great mix of arcade baseball (with some good stats thrown in - only wished that they carried over from season to season but only a minor comment on that), rpg elements regarding getting and upgrading players, and a gacha system. Overall a very enjoyable game. I do have three points that I would like to make regarding the game:
1) A practice or open play mode would have a nice feature so that you could acquire a “feel” for the team you’re using before “having to commit to a team”.
2) Some of throwing routes from the outfield to home are especially quirky to say the least. The outfielder should just hit the cutoff and make the throw home. Annoying at times but again quirky.
3) This one however is something that I hope could be remedied going forward and that is the auto tag up and advance function especially from 2nd base to third. Yes it is true that you can the runner back but 9 times out of 10 the fielder throws in behind the runner and usually you cannot make it back and your runner will be out. This can end a potentially good inning and lose a game over something not within your span of control. The auto tag up feature is okay but it would be helpful if the player had the choice on taking the chance of advancing.
Again a very fun and enjoyable experience and I hope to play for many years to come.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you playing Baseball Star! Have a great day and stay safe in this world wide pandemic! playus soft (customer support : firstname.lastname@example.org)
No doubt 5 stars if...
There NEEDS to be a screen before batting that you HAVE to touch the screen to start hitting. As soon as you get your third out throwing, batting starts automatically. I often put down my phone after an out to maybe itch my nose or something, and I sometimes forget it was the 3rd pitching out and batting has started. Next thing I know it is 0-2 count with 2 outs.
I should have learned better by now, but this is a constant mistake I make that loses me a lot of games.
Gameplay wise, this game is phenomenal. Only only other complaints I have are that the player combination RNG, I think it would be much better if it was constant. Also make the other teams better. You might want to change the base running picture, when running and looking at the graph, for some reason you are safe when you touch the outer edge of the base, and when making a decision, you might think you can make it, decide to run confident you will make it. And then out, you forgot you have to touch the corner of the bag. Also the homerun clip plays when the ball doesn’t even go over the wall, and they just get a free score.
1 quick note, there is a weird glitch where the other team’s base runner runs when he isn’t supposed to and ends up on the same bag as their teammate and you can’t throw them out.
But yes the gameplay is amazing though. Thank you for producing this game. Keep up the good work
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments! We will check it. You can contact us at any time by email. Thanks! playus soft (email@example.com)
- playus soft
- 162.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © playus soft
- In-App Purchases
- CP 1380 $9.99
- CP 650 $4.99
- CP 250 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.