Imagine all historical baseball player statistics immediately accessible on your iPhone! Major league stats from 1871 to 2018 are included, with no waiting for web access. (The 2018 season is available for purchase within the app.) Great for resolving arguments at the ballpark, at the bar, or in front of your TV. Look for a player by team and year, search for player name or team, or get career stats. Rotate your device to see a "baseball card view" for any player. This app has been updated each year since the iPhone was introduced in 2007.
- Search by player/team/year. Player tabs for batting, pitching, fielding, managing and personal. Season and career views.
- Franchise history view.
- Team stat totals
- Trades and transactions
- Rotate device on any player for "Baseball Card" view
- Select Current year or All for Teams and Players lists.
- Sort Years in forward or reverse order.
- Tap through on nearly any stat to get rankings.
- Tap through to all-star game from player personal stat all-star row.
- Leaders view allows season or career queries for highest or lowest, top 10, 20 or 50 for many stats.
- In Leaders results, press and hold on the table, then press the Copy button - you can then copy the table into an email etc.
- Leaders pages include many batting, pitching, fielding and managing stats.
- Years tabs gives standings, post-season series results and all-star game stats.
- Postseason/Regular season control above player stat view
- And many more
***Please send comments, questions or problem reports to me from the About/Info screen. -Mark
Fix Retrosheet and Baseball-Almanac web site access in Player-Career. (Thanks to James Marshall.)
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app but...
Great pro baseball reference app! Love it but would love it even better if you got rid of the 2019 red banner across the top of the baseball icon. Need to see the whole baseball! 😀
Just an amazing app
A great app to use for any baseball need and have a smart plan to give people as much info as they can plus have links locked into baseball reference, Wikipedia, retrosheet and multiple more. Plus it’s an app used offline and can be an easy pocket tool when you need to think of a baseball player or stat.
Just use baseball-reference
This is an all around terrible app. It’s a great idea, poorly executed. they have free stats up till 2 years prior, you have to pay to look up stats from last and the current year. They only have MLB stats. I love stats and would love an app for stats because the web based sites are hard to look at. There’s absolutely no need to have to pay for this, they need to add the minor league teams also.
- Bulbous Ventures LLC
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Bulbous Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2010 Stats $2.99
- 2015 Statistics Free
- 2018 Statistics $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.