DM16 Update now includes.
- Resolves Pixel display issue from 2.1
- Other bug fixes
- All updated rosters and player stats.
- Inclusion of 70 upcoming rookies.
- "Switch" between box scores and play by play mode.
- Retract offer made to a player in free agency.
- In "Statistics" you can now view a list of Rookie leaders.
- Player Traits included on inbuilt players like Future hall of Fame and Show Pony
- Add HOF tracking so now you will see which players made the hall of fame when retiring.
- Cycle through coaches with + and - buttons like you can with players.
- Smarter AI, teams will now intentional foul when "Watching" games and take advantage of time management.
- Resolved issues some users experienced with slide menus.
- Pressing next all the time at the end of the season is removed.
- Introduce new play by play and play calling features. Get your favorite player the ball for the last shot.
- update of many UI buttons.
- Choose to intentional foul, running out shot clock, or take fast shots to better control game time.
- "Inspire" players in game to reduce their in game fatigue.
- Ability to import players name, stats, teams, logos, from .csv file
- Much more!
Ratings and Reviews
Best on market BUT…
It has some infuriating flaws. The salary cap is broken, the FA market literally is empty after about 5 or 6 seasons and big men are insanely undervalued even by modern standards.
Making money is also insanely difficult even on medium difficulty. In order to build up capital you basically have to yield a minimal roster full of guys making league minimum and not hire a coach or GM for multiple sessions before you can even start really playing. What NBA team doesn't turn a profit, like, ever? Even the Kings make money!
I've bought this game two editions in a row and it scratches the GM itch on mobile, plus the UI is solid and the player names funny. It just makes the flaws that much more frustrating that there is such a brilliant sim buried in what is mostly a hot mess.
This game is a little difficult to get used to at first but once you get good, you’re set. But maybe a little too set. Once you get a couple star players you’ll just win the championship every year, but it’s still pretty fun especially if you’re a good basketball fan.
Now to the problems. My number one problem I have with this game is that after you draft a player, you can never see his potential again. In fact, you can never see anyone’s potential unless you’re either scouting or in the draft. If this problem was fixed, I’d give this game 5 stars.
Also, the cap room is not nearly high enough. I don’t think it gets higher with inflation and that’s annoying. In order to have a few star players on my team, I can only ever have the minimum amount of players on my team so I can afford the stars. Also in order to afford my stars, I usually end up signing one or two crappy players just to fill roster spots.
Otherwise, I love the game and I recommend it to any basketball fans reading.
Good but limted, has potential to be great with some tweaks!
You have to fix the salary cap you cant resign
Your own players because you will be over your salary cap,i have 3 players Who came out as rookies and now i can only sign one maybe two or i will go over the cap
I only had 8 players on My team because Of salary cap.
Fix this ASAP
And I will give better rating, if not I have to play with scrubs on my team and lose all my stars.
- Martin Incze
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © InczeTigate pty ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.