Basketball Stat Tracker takes basketball statistics to a new level. Coaches, scouts, parents, and fans can use Basketball Stat Tracker to track, review, and share statistics from fast paced games.
TRACK STATS QUICKLY, EASILY, AND ACCURATELY
- Our touch screen controls makes it easy to track stats.
- Built-in tutorials get you up to speed quickly.
- We have In-App LIVE CHAT for any questions you may have.
- Track the stats/shots of a single player, your team, and/or both teams.
- NO LIMIT to the number of seasons, games, teams or players!
- Add makes, misses, and shot locations with an intuitive touch system.
- Any mistake can be quickly undone or edited.
- Trackable stats: rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers, charges taken, fouls received, fouls committed, possessions, and more.
- Use our in-app clock to track game and playing time.
- Substitute players quickly with two lightning-fast methods.
- Official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
- Go offline. No Internet connection required to track stats.
IN GAME HEADS-UP DISPLAY
- Tracking screen shows stats and percentages.
- See fouls, points and playing time per player.
- Review and manage team fouls and timeouts.
- See recent stats play-by-play.
STATS, SHOTCHARTS, BOXSCORES, AND MORE
- Visualize and share the game with powerful reports.
- Use TAGs to organize stats your way.
- Filter data by team, game, player, period(s), and/or TAGs.
- Print directly from the app.
- Export to: live.StatTracker.com (NEW!), HTML, PDF, Maxpreps.com, and Photo Album
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
- Create and manage seasons, games, teams and players.
- Stay focused. Stats are only tracked within the “Current Season”.
- Easily switch between seasons to manage multiple schedules/leagues/years etc.
- Start a new season from an old season.
- Backup/Restore via email
- Backup entire seasons to the live.StatTracker.com cloud
NEW! LIVE.STATTRACKER.COM INTEGRATION
Kickstart your season from a desktop/laptop sync entire seasons up to the Stat Tracker Live environment where you can enjoy a whole host of bonus features including: Cloud backups; League, Team, Player management, advanced reporting and more!
Subscriptions is not required to fully utilize this app. However, If you subscribe via iTunes payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account settings after purchase.
Includes data backup, Live play-by-play, club and team management, advanced statistics reporting, and public club page.
Includes data backup, Live play-by-play, club and team management, advanced statistics, season leaders, season standings, and public league page.
Terms and conditions:
Addressing import issue with iOS 13+
Fixed issue with iOS Dark Mode
Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept poorly done
This app appears fantastic to use and can track every statistic I want. However, I've had nothing but glitches, from timing being off significantly ( our league restricts playing times and will punish teams severely so this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!) to inability to connect multiple iPads (I am a software tester so ran some tests on iPads to verify connectability and versions etc). The live chat support has NEVER worked even during listed times PST. Emails from the customer support group are quite mean/rude. I would suggest not wasting your money on this app. I know I'll find a new app for tracking purposes next season.
Developer Response ,
Beth, sorry that we were not able to help you. We stand behind our product and have made some vast improvements. If you contact us at email@example.com we would be happy to refund the app purchase. We would also like to provide you beta access to our new StatTracker Live product that addresses many features.
Player substitution takes waaaaaayyyy too long. The app hangs up on subs, and it causes about a 5 second delay to load the substitution page. Substitution needs to occur on the main page via press & hold or double-tap, rather than on a separate page.
The app also has several UX problems, typical of programmer-driven designs. And there are a couple places where content bleeds off the page (e.g. player roster) and should be inside a scroll view instead.
Consult with a UI designer, fix those bugs, and this will be a decent app. But as-is, the price is too high for unfinished work.
Developer Response ,
Hi Oddioengineer, Please check out some of our latest updates. Many of these issues have been addressed. Would love for you to check them out. If you have any additional feedback we would love to hear it. We are always trying to improve. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Too hard to use
Don't waste the money
Developer Response ,
Hi VSB45 we would love any feedback you can provide us with how we can improve. Within the app it is possible to track as many or few of the stats as you wish. Most pages also have a "Tour" button that will take you through a quick trip around the screen with explanation on how things work. Please feel free to reach me at email@example.com.
- Hachisoft Corporation
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Hachisoft Corporation 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-Device Stat Tracking $9.99
- StatTracker.com 1-Month $2.99
- StatTracker.com 6-Months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.