"It’s incredibly addictive, but easily the best basketball game I’ve played in a very long time." - VG Almanac
"An absolute gem of a mobile game" - The Editor's Corner
It's time for a new basketball game with a simple and intuitive shooting mechanic that is easy to learn.. but challenging to master. Basketball Time is the first game to factor in both timing and angle making it the most realistic basketball shooting game ever released on mobile. Detailed player statistics allow you to compete with yourself along with your friends. See if you have what it takes to reach the top of the leaderboards!
- Three game modes: Streak, Race, and Timed
- Record and share replays of high scores via Everyplay
- Leaderboard and achievements with Game Center
- Detailed player statistics
- Realistic 2D physics
- Unlock multiple characters and courts
HOW TO SHOOT:
1. Touch anywhere on the screen to gather the ball
2. Drag your finger down and away from the hoop to begin your shot and determine your shot angle
3. Time and release your finger just as your player reaches the peak of his jump for optimal power
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/basketballtime.game
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KoalityGame
Spring Break is here! Take a trip to the island with a new location in this latest update!
Be sure to leave a rating or review as I always like to hear your feedback :) Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game its so addicting some suggestions is to add a little more maps and characters and to maybe add a multiplayer system
I've played a lot of basketball games like this, but this is probably the best one I've seen. The physics are very realistic, and the shooting mechanics are smooth and fluid. It's just a ton of fun, very addictive, as well. There are some nice unlockables, such as skins for your player, or different places to play, which adds to the replayabilty value. Also, side note, I love how when you make a few shots in a row, you literally catch fire! It's little details like that which make the experience just a little more enjoyable. Basically, if you like basketball games, you can't go wrong with this one.
I love this game it's so addicting and fun it's one of my favorite games, it should have more customers and reviews, I don't have any suggestions really maybe just more characters and maps and maybe multiplayer. But greatttttt game
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.