Meet Basmo - the most essential reading accessory for every bookworm with tons of features to help you read more efficiently and effectively. Use this book tracker to achieve your reading goals & keep a reading log. Organize your library books, create a reading list, track your reading time and improve up your book stats!
READING LIST & BOOK ORGANIZER
- Add all the epic books and good reads you've discovered during the years to the Read Books list.
- Any time you’re not sure what you want to read or purchase from the bookstore you can go to the Books to Read list for book suggestions.
- See what you’re currently reading by going to your 2021 Bookshelf.
- Create custom reading lists for all your print books, ebooks and audiobooks.
- Use this book organizer to group your romance books together, your comic books, your poetry books, your mystery books, Harry Potter books, or even books for kids and audiobooks for kids. Organizing by book genre makes it easy to find the right book for your current mood and interests, so you’ll know exactly where to look when you want some romance stories to spice up your Saturday night.
- Search for books based on title and author. Can’t find one? Add it to the book depository yourself.
- Track all your print books, Kindle ebooks and Audible audiobooks in one place.
- Use the Reading Timer to track how much time you spend on each reading session.
- Mark the number of read pages when ending a reading session. The reading log becomes familiar with your reading habits over time and it predicts how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace.
- Follow the progress bar underneath each book title from your Currently Reading book list to see how far along you are in your reading adventure.
- Get personalized book stats, analytics and tips on your reading behaviour: completed reading sessions, total read pages, average read pages per hour, estimated completion date for a book based on your reading speed, longest reading session, reading streaks, daily graph of time spent reading.
- Build a reading habit by setting up a daily reading goal. This can be 20 minutes, 45 minutes, or any goal of your choice. Try to meet your goal every day!
- Start your own reading challenge to stimulate yourself to read more. Set up an annual reading goal.
READING JOURNAL & BOOK SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET
- Plan a reading habit: select your preferred time for reading and receive friendly reminders to make sure you stay on track.
- Turn your phone into an intelligent portable book scanner allowing you to digitize your books and keep all highlights and book notes in one place. Our world-class OCR supports text recognition in dozens of languages.
- Scan and read later: borrow books from your peers or from the public library and return them straight away.
- Voice to text: dictate and transcribe your book notes and thoughts on the go with the help of speech to text.
- Design inspirational quotes: curate motivational quotes you discover while reading, place them on a neat background for emphasis and turn them into daily quotes by sharing them onto your social profiles.
Become the reader you always wanted to be!
Choose from 2 PRO subscriptions to level up your reading:
• $8.99 billed monthly
• $59.99 billed annually
After your FREE 7-day trial, your subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes Account. All subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Special introductory offers only apply to the first billing term.
*These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Introduced Dark Mode.
Minor UI updates.
More fixes for ios15.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for analytical book readers
I really enjoy this app for tracking and seeing starts. I could use some additional items though which probably will come with further developed...maybe.
A pause button for reading sessions would be great.
When adding a read book to the library I couldn’t adjust/add number of pages. Counts the book as read in the year but can’t adjust the details.
Emojis for feelings is limited. Reading usually provokes more emotions than the few they have but it’s not super important.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Caitywithac! We are thrilled you enjoy our app! Your feedback has been noted and you are absolutely correct, additional features will be added in the future! As a matter of fact we are currently working the pause functionality you suggested, together with more emotions. At this stage of our growth ratings are very significant for us. It would be such an enormous help for us if you'd consider upgrading to a 5 star review. Thank you for being part of our community!
Overall an okay app
So far I have really enjoyed using this app. It is a fun and easy way to track your reading and gives you different statistics.
My only complaint is the note taking section. I have often had to go back through the notes I took and re-edit the formatting because it never saves. For example, I am constantly fixing the highlighted part of one of my notes. The is only two lines in the passage I saved from the book that I want highlighted but every time I open my notes the whole passage is highlighted.
Another example is the bold text feature. I use bold text for quotes from the book and regular text for my personal notes. I often have to go and reselect lines and change them back to bold because the bold text will only save for half of what I wrote.
Developer Response ,
Lilleone, thank you for using our app and reporting this issue! The bold feature should work for any type of text, whether manually inputed or scanned from the book. The only difference should be in the case of scanned text, the text should be entirely bolded, to help you distinguish between your own words and those of the author. We managed to reproduce both bugs you mentioned, here at the office. Expect an update next week with the bold bug and the highlight bug fixed! Make sure to keep updated (simply open this page and tap the update button. Again, really appreciate your feedback. Once you update the app and see that it works, we hope you'll reconsider your rating. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Initially, I had some problems, but after posting a disappointed review, the owner contacted me. There was some confusion on both sides, and he helped me get it straightened out.
The one recommendation I made - having the ability to pause a session - is something they are working on.
I’m enjoying it and glad I signed up.
There could be more emoji feelings such as confused, disturbed, satisfied, excited - because awesome, happy, and sad are rather limiting.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much Kate for your rating! We'll surely have the pause functionality you suggested, together with more emotions, soon. Also, please note there are currently more than 3 emotions, just swipe to the left to see confused and other emotions. Thank you for being part of our community! Laurentiu-Victor
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Book Vitals Inc.
- 132.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Book Vitals Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Full Reading Xperience Monthly $8.99
- Devoted Bookworm Yearly Pack $59.99
- PREMIUM (Yearly) - discount $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.