Bass Booster will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound.
You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects (in option):
• a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
- Play music directly from your library or from your Apple Music account (needs subscription)
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience (premium version)
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track! (premium version)
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
- Subscribe to get access to all the Premium features
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
Hello! You can know use Bass Booster to play your Apple Music
Ratings and Reviews
APP DOES NOT WORK
I literally just downloaded this because I seen the ad on Snapchat. When I opened it, not a single played during the free trial. Definitely lost a customer
Wish Zero Star Was an Option
Not an EQ. This is a glorified music player. You can only EQ songs (mp3, etc.) that you load into the app. If you want to EQ audio leaving your phone, not a chance. Won’t adjust audio coming from other apps. Oh and they want to charge you 60$/yr for a subpar music player. Misleading advertising, not user friendly, please save yourself the time and skip this app. It provides no value (unless a bad music player for 60/yr is your thing).
This app does NOT allow use of Apple Music‽‽‽ Seriously. I purchased this accidentally & had an annual subscription before I could reverse the purchase. I thought I’d just have to deal with the extra bass/volume that my expensive iPhone’s don’t allow, only to find that Apple apparently doesn’t want any of it’s customer's to listen to the music they pay for, however loud they want. Get Big Brother out of my volume control!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 108.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © AppRover 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Bass Booster Premium Pass $7.49
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $8.99
- Full Pack $0.99
- Full Pack $1.99
- Monthly Premium Pass $18.99
- Annual Premium Pass $59.99
- Annually Premium Pass $75.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $4.49
- Full Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.