SOUND CHECK for your subwoofer, stereo system or speakers
DIFFERENT FREQUENCY RATES - choose necessary one
FREQUENCY REGULATION - adjust all settings
Check the loudness or sound wave pressure with this precise tool.
Test the sound and get the instant result of the noise measurement.
Click on the membrane to test the sounding quality
DIFFERENT FREQUENCY RATES
Choose 1 of 5 buttons with different low frequency rate
Use handy sliders for regulations
- Subscription gives you full access to cloud storage, to all effects and presets and lets you enjoy the application without ads.
- The length of subscription is 1 month.
- Subscription has 3 days free trial period and will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends.
- Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
We are pleased to announce that in the new version of the app there are:
- much less errors;
- improved stability.
If something went wrong, then, please, let us know. We do appreciate your feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but...
The app is awesome the test tracks are very good but it’s insane and very frustrating how many adds there are. If it weren’t for the adds the app would be 10/10 in my book
I just wanted to make my headphones shake because of bass but there has been a wall of money in my way of doing that! Please fix this within the week that I have before I report this app for false advertising!
Once good; now solid junk.
What was once an excellent, free app to use has been absolutely crippled by the developers.
Nearly everything has been locked behind a pay wall and even the “free” ability has a noticeable amount of hiss. I made the mistake of updating the app, which immediately made this a perfect candidate to free up some space on my phone.
$10 for something that produces hiss?
Previous review below:
This is an excellent application for adjusting amps, subs and low-frequency speakers as it produces a stable, accurate frequency between 10Hz and 250Hz.
While the coarse and fine adjustment knobs are a little oversensitive on my small iPhone with my too big fingers, the ability to type in a specific frequency more than makes up for it. The ability to select different waves of Sine, Triangle, Square and Saw-Tooth profiles will definitely help in box building.
- Any Case Solutions, OOO
- 323.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Any Case Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription Sale $9.99
- Full Pack + No Ads $19.99
- 1 Month Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.