*NOTICE* Play the beginning for free. A one-time in-app purchase unlocks the full game.
* * *
- App Store BEST of 2012 Pick
- App Store EDITORS' CHOICE
The original version of Bastion earned more than 100 industry accolades, including:
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST DEBUT, Game Developers Choice Awards
- DOWNLOADABLE TITLE of the YEAR, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- BEST VIDEOGAME of the YEAR, Paste Magazine
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST ORIGINAL SCORE, SpikeTV
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST INDIE GAME, Inside Gaming Awards
* * *
Bastion for iOS features all the highly acclaimed artwork, music, and narration that Bastion is known for, along with intuitive touch controls. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Stunning hand-painted artwork
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration deliver a deep story
- Intuitive touch controls created exclusively for iOS
- Universal App optimized for iPhone and iPad
- Variable difficulty for players of all skill levels
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Sync saved data seamlessly via iCloud
Bastion is the first title from Supergiant Games. We're a small developer with big ambitions: to make games that spark your imagination like the games you played as a kid. Follow @SupergiantGames on Twitter or visit us at www.supergiantgames.com.
* * *
- Voice-over narration: English
- Text and subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian (based on region setting)
+ Fix iOS 9 crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just started but pretty awesome game so far
So far I really like this game. Best part is none of the crap free games do with trying to get you to put up $10, $25, $50!!!! just to be able to advance at a reasonable pace. Try it out for a little while for free then decide if you want to pay which you will of course and they know it because it’s awesome!!!!!
As far as the game goes good story line so far. Makes you really want to keep playing to find out what happened and how many more people are out there. Game play is pretty easy you don’t have to worry about getting killed constantly unlike games like last day on earth which I liked for a while until it became impossible to get to where you needed to go without spending money and or buying weapons. This game you can play as long as you want with none of that waiting 20 min for a charge to appear. So many games could be great if they would just offer a paid ver.
Other aspects I like. This may seem odd but the sound track is really cool. It reminds me exactly of the firefly tv show. Still one of the greatest shows ever made! The way each land area forms as you go is pretty neat graphically and the of course the narration of the story is perfect. Lots of funny little jokes added in if you decide to stupidly run off the side and die or go hack and slash on the fence posts.
Definitely worth a try.
One of The G.O.A.T
This game is a classic. It’s one my favorites from the Xbox 360 days (Xbox Love Arcade) and one of my favorite mobile game’s It looks and sounds as beautiful as the console version The touch controls take some getting used to but they work really well A controller works better but needs a little more refinement The controller won’t work on menus It’d be nice to re-map the buttons Also I would like for touch screen buttons to be removed from the screen while using controller but none of these issues are game breaking The controller works well for gameplay Also I would like to SuperGiant on how handled their business of offering the game free so that owners of previous version wouldn’t feel screwed over Get this game You won’t be disappointed Also pick Transistor Another incredible premium experience
DO NOT PASS ON THIS GAME
This is honestly one of the best games of all time. The gameplay is great and you can basically set your own challenges as you progress through the story. There is an assortment of weapons to use as well as customizations to them to further suit your gameplay style. The world is beautiful and engaging as it literally builds around you.
In my opinion, what makes this game so engaging is the very well voiced narration as it guides you through the game and story. Even more engrossing is the music by Darren Korb. I can not say enough to this man’s contribution to video game music. There are a few songs in game with sung lyrics by both Korb and vocalist Ashley Barrett. While Barrett’s voice is hauntingly beautiful in Bastion, I also want to strongly recommend you check out Supergiant’s game “Transistor” where she shines through the game’s soundtrack, amazingly written and produced by Korb.
Honestly, any game by Supergiant Games is a literal journey into a fantastical world and has none have ever disappointed me. If Bastion is your first experience by this developer, you’re in for a wild ride!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Supergiant Games, LLC
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supergiant Games LLC. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bastion - Full Game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.