Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is an All-In-One Toolkit made to handle all your TIFF and PDF needs. It is suitable for anyone who handles TIFF and PDF files and require support to edit, merge or convert them. Typically it is used in the legal, architectural businesses and the administrative and accounting departments.
The PDF Optimizer works as an independent app-in-app to compress your PDF files by optimizing the contents thus reducing in a much smaller file size.
What Batch TIFF & PDF Converter can do includes
* Open and Save with Single Page TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF and PDF Files
* Merge all files in the listing into a single Multi-Page TIFF file or PDF File
* Supports Fast Merge of all the PDF files to a single PDF file(**)
* Compress PDF Files using the built-in PDF Optimizer which can reduce by up to 80% of the original file size
* Extract Pages from the Multi-Page TIFF and PDF files into TIFF, PDF, HEIC, PNG or JPG files
* Extract Pages and save them into different specific file formats based on whether they are color or black and white pages
* Extract Text from PDF File.
* Group and save pages extracted from each multipage files and save them into its own specific folder
* Rearrange Pages within the TIFF and PDF documents using Page Ranges
* Remove Pages from the TIFF and PDF which is undesired
* Remove or Add Password Protections to the PDF file (Only if you have the master password to unlock the file)
* Add Various Password Options which includes "None", "Use Original Passwords", "Use Default Passwords" and "Use Per File Entry Passwords"
* "Use Per File Entry Passwords" will use the unique passwords for each single file set in the File Listing.
* Insert Pages into the TIFF and PDF files
* Resize Pages using Downsizing by Pixels, Percentages, Ratio or even Paper Size
* Add Text Caption (with transparency) such as Copyright tags to the pages. You can pick from the 10 locations where text caption can be included as such Diagonal, Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Center Left, Center Middle, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle and Bottom Right. You can even determine on which page such as All Pages, Even Pages, Odd Pages, Every Page except First and Odd Pages except First.
* Add PNG Watermark Picture to the pages with transparency to 9 locations which includes Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Center Left, Center Middle, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle and Bottom Right. Supports PNG with Alpha Channel for background transparency.
* Finetune the Text Caption and Watermark Alignment by applying the X and Y Padding.
* Retain Image and Document Header including EXIF Header such as Author/Artist, PDF Title/ TIFF Description, PDF Subject, PDF Keywords and TIFF Copyright.
* Supports Batch Filename Renaming of all types of files
* Supports Bates Numbering for PDF Documents with the option to pad the page so that the bates numbers do not block existing text
* PDF to TIFF Conversion Automation
TIFF Specific Settings
* Change TIFF Compression Settings which includes None, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G3, CCITT G4, JPEG, Deflat and CCITT RLE
* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth
PDF Specific Settings
* Set PDF Compression Filter and Level
* Set PDF User and Master Level Passwords. Master Level Password allows the overriding of all restrictions
* Set Unique User and Master Level Passwords for each PDF Files.
* Set PDF Version Number
* Modify PDF Meta Data Info such as Author Name, Title, Subject and Keywords
* Set PDF Permissions such as Allowing Copy and Allowing Printing
* Support Fast Merging of All PDF Files when only merging is required
With Settings Profile files, you create and save as many different profiles with different settings to meet your various different needs or that of your clients with each. Just reload them as and when the situations calls for them.
Reworked the TIFF CCITT v4 Compression module
Ratings and Reviews
The Cat's Meow
I'm a historian and I am converting a number of multi-page tif files to pdf so that they can be processed by an OCR program for keyword searching. The program I use to handle pdf files, PDF Studio Pro, only converts the first image on the multi-page tif file, which obviously doesn't cut it. I searched and searched for a program that would do what I wanted. The online programs were limited in one way or another and were also subscription only. I looked at a number of programs before finding this one and they either didn't do what they said they would or they were difficult to figure out how to use. The only thing I would suggest before using Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is to look at the "Resizing Method" in Preferences. By default, the program wants to convert your files to a square format, which messes up the font size. Select "As is" and you're good to go. Also, select "Merge All Documents to a Single PDF File" on the Control Center page. Be careful to change your Filename each time you run a batch, as there is no warning of an overwrite! All in all, a really great program and a huge time-saver!
We create millions of PDF files a year and I am always in search of tools to make my job easier. One big issue has been applying Bates Numbers to files. Other tools I have tried always just apply the numbers to an area with no regard to what is in the location it is placed. I have been very happy with this application and contacted the developer about adding Bates Numbering and padding as a single step. Within minutes I had a reply asking for more details. Within a day or two the features were added. I had another few wishes and those too were added within a day. I now have a GREAT tool that will allow me to do something I have wished for for many years. I could not have hoped for more.
Picks up where Preview falls short
For some reason Preview no longer exports or prints TIFF to PDF. You just get the first page of the TIFF in the resulting PDF. In my work, I need to be able to do these conversions often and sometimes in batches. This program does that extremely well. The settings can be a bit overwhelming at first but there are only a few that I need to know about. If OCR were included in the conversion process, this would be the perfect tool for me.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Edwin Lau
- 60.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 Complete Magic App
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.