BatchGeo for iOS is a companion application for use with BatchGeo's map making tools. The app lets you interact with your saved maps and data using the full power of your iPhone or iPad. The interface is fast and fluid and makes accessing your maps on the go a real pleasure.
New in 3.0.11:
▪ Copy to clipboard added to map share sheet.
▪ Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
New in 3.0.x:
▪ iOS 14 compatibility.
▪ Support for Dark Mode.
▪ GPS updates and enhancements.
▪ Improved ability for the BatchGeo app to open a map URL that was tapped in another app.
▪ Ability to filter My Maps, only showing maps you own instead of all maps in your organization.
▪ Adds support for iPhone X.
▪ Re-written to support iOS 10+.
▪ Works with all data display styles including point symbols and colors, point clustering, pie charts and, if available, heat maps.
▪ Select, filter and zoom to map data.
▪ Now share maps via email or iMessage.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good start, though less info than web
The app is pretty good. Ultimately, using the website is (currently) a better experience.
One thing the app absolutely needs is better information density when tapping on a pin. On the website, tapping a provides several lines of data for that location. In the app however, only the address is provided. This means I'm constantly tapping the "(i)" button to learn about the location.
Request: when tapping the little "car" icon for driving directions, I would LOVE to see integration with Google Maps. Other apps (eg Fantastical) have this as a preference. Personally, I rely on Google Maps for their bicycling routes. I would gladly pay a hefty IAP if the developer made bicycle directions by Google Maps an option.
App doesn’t work
When you try to use the app it says your maps are not saved to the email. But when you use the website on your phone or computer it pulls up your maps.
Update: 8/3/12 Been using BatchGeo and found a glaring annoyance...when current GPS location icon is clicked app does not automatically zoom. Default zoom is of the entire United States hence users have to double click multiple times to zoom in to an effective range. Not only annoying but also can be a hazard/distraction while driving. Taking off one star.
Been using batchgeo for over a year and I love it! Now this app...wow! Map is crisp and fast to load as opposed to opening from a browser. One feature sorely missing is external GPS app support such as MotionX because google maps does not have voice prompts on the ipad. Please implement and I will gladly rate five stars!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BATCHGEO LLC
- 919.6 KB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BatchGeo LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.