This app does one thing and one thing only: tell you what percent of your phone's battery is left. You can also check if your phone is dying or charging from your new Apple Watch.
Please send bugs and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimalist design that matches iOS 8
- See what percent is left on your battery
- Get estimates on how much time you have left on standby, music playback, watching, video, talking on the phone, and using the internet *
Apple Watch Glance
- Check your phone's battery level without having to take your phone out of your pocket or bag! See if your phone is done charging even if it's across the room
- Know if you're phone is currently charging or not; great if you have a portable battery and want to know if it got disconnected accidentally
Apple Watch App
- Get estimates on how much longer the battery will last *
* Estimates are based on Apple's battery claims and actual times may vary
Bug fixes and support for WatchOS3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every time I try to open the app, it seems to crash immediately, pls fix!
Works great but I don’t really use it that much. It would be way more useful if there was a widget to see the phone’s battery from the main screen!!
Apple 8+ No Go
This will not work on an 8+. Opens and closes immediately.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.