The unique technology to maximize your battery life!
Displaying remaining usage time under over 10 different tasks!
Is your iPhone's battery always draining quickly? Keep doing full cycle charge with Battery Power once a month and following the tips in Battery Power strictly, you can maximize your battery life to the degree you can't even imagine! Besides, Battery Power can also count and indicate, based on the current remaining battery, how long you can make phone calls, play game or browse the web! With such information, you can better balance your battery life between enjoying yourself in the games now and preserving the remaining time for an important phone call coming later!
------ FEATURES with BATTERY POWER FREE ------
* Max your battery life
- The unique technology to maximize your battery life.
* Tips to help you maintain your battery
- Tips from Apple's official documentation.
- Tips from experienced experts in battery
* Lots of Battery Usage Times
- Talk on 2G
- Talk on 3G
- Internet (WiFi)
- Internet (3G)
- 2D Gaming
* Different levels shown in different colors
- Blue: up to 25hr
- Green: 25hr to 6 hr
- Orange: 6hr to 3hr
- Red: below 3hr
* Set the Order of the Indicators
- Customize the order of the battery usage indicators
* Device support
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- iPad 1, 2, The new iPad , iPad mini, iPad with Retina display
- Optimized the charging mode to protect your battery effectively.
- Fully support iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is definitely most efficient. It looks extremely professional and will help me very much with maintaining my phone's battery life. For those of you who need help maintaining your phone's battery life, I definitely recommend this app.
This application does exactly what it says it does. There is no false advertising. I don't use the tips because that's not when I got it for. This app will not give you more battery time on your phone. There is no such app that will do that. This is accessible with voiceover.
This app hardly helps. The features shown on the ad for this app are all the features there are: a battery monitor/predictor, and a few (5 or so tips) on improving battery life that are already obvious. The predictions it give on how long each app will take to kill your battery are not accurate. The only thing about this app I like is that the ad didn't falsely advertise, which is worth an extra star to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.