Battery Watcher gives you the status of your iPhone battery right on your Apple Watch!
Battery Watcher now supports watchOS 5 and Apple Watch Series 4!!
Battery Watcher now leverages the new Apple Watch background processing to keep your Apple Watch up to date with the latest battery level of your iPhone.
- Complications: Check the status of your iPhone battery right from your watch face!
- Time Travel: Now you can look back and see what the power level of your iPhone was in the last 24 hours
- Battery Level Premium: Upgrade to Battery Level Premium and get the charge history of iPhone battery right on your watch in an easy to use visual graph. Use the Digital Crown to view all the iPhone battery level history for the past 24 and 72 hours!
- Full Charge Alert: If you purchase Battery Level Premium, you can receive an alert when your iPhone reaches full charge!
For those that want to know how much battery life your iPhone has left without pulling it out of your pocket, this app is for you!
App Store and formatting fixes from iOS 14 and watchOS 7
Ratings and Reviews
Using w/o Apple Watch
Though I’m almost certain that this absolutely works at its finest if you do indeed have an Apple Watch, I’m not one to wear watches. Just seems pointless and irritable on wrist. Opinions aside, I am in love with the app just as it sits on my iPhone and iPad and can see how much time left I have to use on each device. I don’t quite see the point of getting the premium seeing as to the extra feature(s) are minuscule, but again, with no Apple Watch, my stance on it is slightly different. It’s a nifty app, regardless, and I’m glad I found it as I was waiting in line to get inside Walgreens. Ugh! ‘Rona virus problems!
I’ve purchased the premium version to get notifications on Watch when my iPhone battery its fully charged (100%). Unfortunately it doesn’t work (I even left the phone on charging extra 45minutes ) I’m using iPhone 6s iOS 11.2.5 series 1 s1P processor watchOS 4.2.2
Lovely app and works 99%of the time. Sometimes it's says on the Watch that I have 92% battery on my iphone and when I checked the phone it's showing 94 %battery level. If you can add customs notifications on the Watch and vice versa (set at 93% to notify when reach that percentage will be awesome) Overall it's a very good app. Congratulations!
Found this app several weeks ago and have used it several times to check on my IPad. Great app and I will continue using it as it’s what I wanted to acquire months ago.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Slackerz Inc
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Slackerz Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Battery Watcher Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.