Storm through history and conquer your enemies in this awesome combat strategy game!
Progress from the dawn of mankind, build your civilization, and lead it through thousands of years of advancement from the discovery of fire to the invention of the aircraft in exciting PvP combat of epic proportions.
Use your workers to build cutting edge industry, build and upgrade your defenses and employ great scientific minds of the era to research fantastic weapons of each distinct age.
Train your military and send armies out to lay waste to nearby settlements and steal their stashed riches.
Join the race through time and fight to be the most powerful leader in History!
Key features of Battle Ages:
- Lead a civilization from the dawn of time to the modern age.
- Journey through 7 distinct, authentic, and exciting ages, with more ages following very soon!
- Compete against thousands of other players for domination on a global scale.
- Research new and powerful weapons to aid your fight.
- Join forces with friends to take on other groups in epic battles that span generations!
- Battle players across the ages - see Neolithic Barbarians fight Medieval Knights, and Roman Legionnaires stand off against Union soldiers!
- 30 different units, 19 different spells, 13 different traps and more than 60 unique buildings to construct!
- Save your game and play across devices by linking to a social media account
Join our growing community at http://facebook.com/BattleAgesGame
- Fixed an issue where some players would not receive the reward at the end of a battle if disconnected
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but needs minor improvements
First I want to say that this game is fun, it’s cool how you go from Stone Age up to modern time and everything in the base changes including the troops. I feel though that the game needs some minor improvements. First there needs to be a new base soon, a lot of players stop playing because there isn’t a new base coming out. Second there needs to be a way to edit your base. There should be a button to go into base edit or something so you can take everything down and adjust it when you get to a higher base. Trying to move things around the small map is a pain in the backside. If there is a button I haven’t found it.
Developer Response ,
These are great suggestions, thank you! I'll make sure to pass them on to the developer. There is a "move" button for all of your buildings, is this what you're referring to? Click your building, and an icon will appear along the bottom with criss-cross arrows and the word "move".
And I have some good news for you, we're releasing a new age on February 13th- the Atomic Age!
Interesting and frustrating
I can see a lot of potential but gets frustrating that after every single battle you have to replace all your troops regardless of a win or loss
Difficult to organize base since open locations are hard to see
I like the graphics and overall doesn’t seem that bad
Give it a try, you probably like it
Game is good but requires to spend to advance
I like the game but how come the once I advanced to the Industrial Age both the Train Yard & University cost went up by 100%! From 500 & 1000 gems now it’s 1000 & 2000 gems for each! That is such a ripoff in my opinion. Already spent a lot of gems for this game, wish they would give us gamers a break. Your going nowhere here if you don’t spend to buy gems...
- 505 Games (US), Inc.
- 276 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 505 Games Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Village of Gems $1.99
- Town of Gems $4.99
- City of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.