* Not recommended for iPad 2, 3 or original iPad Mini *
"Battle Fleet 2 stacks up very nicely." 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
"Overall, this is a great app" 4.5/5 - AppAdvice
"I could get on board with this" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"Naval Combat Simulator with Depth" - IGM
"Battle Fleet 2 is a boat load of fun." 80/100 - Mouse n Joypad
Welcome Admiral! Your mission is to select a fleet of warships, arm them by selecting their weapons, assign captains and destroy the enemy fleet. You'll have complete control of this mission, all the way down to what angle and how much power should be put into each shot. Battle Fleet 2 is at your command, Admiral!
Battle Fleet 2 is the radically improved sequel to the original and has kept the “Worms” / “Scorched Earth” style angle+power mechanic, but now features full 3D modeling of terrain, ships, and ship hit locations. Hit the the engines and cripple the enemy's maneuverability, or aim for the command center and disable the ship for an entire turn. Ships are more realistic in which weapon compliments they can carry, and ship control is more intuitive. Battle Fleet 2 also now features Fog of War, allowing for stealth tactics and surprise attacks to be a viable strategy as well as adding the importance of using ships and aircraft for recon as well as attacks. With a full featured campaign and a variety of single play scenarios, Battle Fleet 2 will keep even the saltiest of sea-dogs satisfied.
- Build your fleet from 7 different ship classes each with different hardpoint locations for mounting different weapons, different mobility, and different hit locations.
- Use small caliber guns to pinpoint your shot and switch to devastating salvo mode, forcing all available guns to fire at the same location.
- Equip your ships with a wide variety of weapons including AA guns, torpedoes, and different caliber naval artillery.
- Utilize or neutralize bombers and recon planes launched from island bases, aircraft carriers, or cruisers.
- Assign captains to each ship to determine the ship's turn order
- Play the strategic campaign mode, random skirmish mode, full cross platform multiplayer, or even hotseat multiplayer.
- Use recon to clear Fog of War and defeat enemy ground based airfields and coastal artillery.
- Deploy Strategic Command Cards to surprise your enemies with special actions like deploying mines, sabotage, enhanced aiming, airstrikes and more!
- Battle Fleet 2 features full 3D models of WW2 era ships.
View the trailer and find out more at http://www.BattleFleetGame.com
Bug fix for older iPads that displayed a flipped image
Bug fix for multiplayer bridge disabled message
Bug fix for AI torpedoes hitting land and not exploding
Bug fix for submarines in hotseat multiplayer
Bug fix for submarine visibility and AI targeting hidden subs
Ratings and Reviews
Hey - this is kind of fun
Not complicated like Harpoon or CMANO but entertaining and well made.
I would like to see you guys come out with DLC or an add on that allows for beach landings / island invasions with naval forces in support or trying to intercept invasions. Perhaps with land based air on islands as well.
Keep up the good work !
Great concept work in progress
This is going to be a great game, kudos to the developers. Only one crash when I upgraded rangefinder on a ship, but my feedback for the developers is that the game play is still a bit sluggish and needs to become more automated to improve the game. Less of the aiming (just a bit more automated if even random) leaving more enjoyment in the movement and strategy.
This game has a great real time interface (not the usual hex layout in battle) it could use more battle imagery ( ships sinking detail ) but your development team has a hit here. I'll keep playing this version waiting for more!
A few weeks later I've maxed out the enjoyment, really enjoyed the game, hope for more depth and detail. Global version could be more challenging. Future versions should offer reenactments of famous battles such as Midway & Pearl Harbor. Nice job.
There is a problem with moving troops from South Africa because the text box is blocking the move button plz fix soon
Developer Response ,
This should be addressed in the 1.602 update. You can also change the UI size in the game's options menu to avoid this problem.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mythical City Games Inc.
- 786.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Polish, Russian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mythical City Games 2019
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.