Who will win this epic war to determine the fate of the galaxy? Take control of your forces, build bases and fight for your very survival in this real-time pvp military strategy game.
Battle for the Galaxy is a real-time space MMO game in which you have to build your base, create an army, attack enemies, earn medals (if you battle well), and steal enemy resources. The gameplay features futuristic robots and buildings and beautiful 3D graphics.
To start with, you must build up your economy and create buildings to improve your resource generation. Once you have created resource gathering structures you can look to building an army and upgrading your tech.
Using the troops you build you can attack enemy bases to steal their resources an earn XP. Make sure you build a variety of different troops to take on the enemy walls, defences and structures. For example, standard foot soldiers can soak up damage whereas grenadiers need cover and are perfect for shooting at defence turrets. Continue to upgrade your buildings, gather resources and create an impressive and varied army. Can you conquer the galaxy?
● PvP with elements of tower defense
● Participate in every imaginable kind of wars and get great prizes: win the Leagues, Tournaments, duels and Raids!
● Real-time base management, craft modules for defenses and technologies
● Gather resources and build a strong base with defences
● Research troops and create an impressive army of battle robots
● Fight against other enemies for supremacy
● Outstanding art and visuals of armies and world
● Use hacks and technology to breach through defenses
● Battle royale mode for 10 players
Update 4.1 from 10.10.2019
- Added an indicator to the attack HUD that shows if the enemy has a Space Base and the amount of their stored Antimatter
- Changed requirements for getting coordinates of a Space Base. Now in order to get the coordinates you need to destroy more than 60% of the enemy base
- Now, if your base is under attack when you enter the game, you need to wait until the attack is over
- The Hacking Technology no longer affects the Heroes
- Added an area around HQ where troops can no longer be teleported
- Restored the possibility to buy modules in Operations
- Reduced the amount of Antimatter available for loot from 20% to 10%
- Added an indicator to the attack HUD that shows the HP bonus to the buildings from modules
- Commanders who did not play the game in more than a month will be moved to the end of the Top Players leaderboard
- Fixed the bug when the players were not getting the coordinates of the enemy Space Base after they fulfilled all required conditions
- Fixed the bug when the “Close” button appeared in the Space Port menu
- Fixed the bug when with an active Advisor you had an incorrect price for instant upgrades
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with speedups
I have been playing this game for two years now and put it on my iOS, since my last update my game tells me I have speed ups available but when I click on the speed up my screen goes black and then comes back no speed up!
My wife has started playing the game and loves it but I am very frustrated she speeding up and speeding up and speeding up while I sit there trying to speed up but I get none!
Fix it please
The game is great. The only thing I see wrong is that when your troops are shooting, the sound affect still plays for the short period of time when they’ve stopped. Also, it would be nice if we could keep the troops that did it die when fighting instead if having to rebuy the troops even if they survived. It would be nice if we could keep them please. Other than that the game is one of the best I’ve ever place. The quality is amazing.
Still can’t play special events
After over a month, iOS cant play the special events. Keeps saying there is an update required, but no update is in the App Store. Aside from that the game is pretty good.
Developer Response ,
Hi, it is now fixed. It was the problem on the Apple side. You can download Heroic operation already.
- AMT Games Publishing Ltd.
- 128.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 AMT Games
- In-App Purchases
- Container of Crystals $4.99
- Few Containers of Crystals $9.99
- Chest of Crystals $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.