Keep your fleet hidden with the official Local Multiplayer Companion App!
Call your shot and fire with the official BATTLESHIP companion app. The companion app connects directly to BATTLESHIP on Nintendo Switch™ and acts as a controller. This app doesn’t include the full game.
Play the official version of the classic Hasbro board game with your friends and family around the big screen with the local multiplayer mode for BATTLESHIP on Nintendo Switch™. Find your friend’s ships on the battlefield and sink their fleet before they eliminate yours.
Use the companion app as your game controller to deploy your ships and keep your grid hidden. Fire shots and watch your hits land on the big screen.
It’s easy to get started. Launch BATTLESHIP on Nintendo Switch™. Select Play with Friends from the main menu and choose Local. Open the official companion app and enter the lobby code shown on the Nintendo Switch™ screen to connect the app to your Nintendo Switch™.
- Use the companion app as your personal controller in the faithful conversion of the classic board game.
- Pick your commander. The commander’s fleets feature unique and authentic art for each of the many warships.
- Hide your ships on the grid in arenas inspired by historical naval battles.
- On your turn call your shot and fire!
- Use special abilities in Commanders Mode to shake up the strategic possibilities each turn.
- Watch your opponent’s ships sink on the big screen.
Play your favourite tactical board game with your friends and family now!
BATTLESHIP is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
I'd give a negative 5 if possible.
The game won't stay connected, so far I was able to complete 3 turns then it crashed. It also won't let you rejoin the lobby which would at least make it possible to finish the game. After checking that it wasn't my network I check online to see I'm not the only person with this issue. If you're going to put out a game like this one based on player CD player game play it should work.
Fix your crap
Fix the crap app or pull it from the App Store. Glad I purchased the game with the notion of actually playing it, only to have it crash and not recognize anything. Can’t even reenter the lobby number to rejoin. Such a waste, honestly just pull the app if you’re not willing to update and accommodate other buyers request to have a working app.
Wife and I bought the game and we’re able to get 1 full game completed. Since then, every game we play has crashed! Come on, this game would be great if we could actually get through it without being kicked or the app freezing.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marmalade Game Studio Limited
- 190.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- BATTLESHIP is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.