Real Battleship Simulator for the person who wants to fire Battleship IOWA or YAMATO's Main GUNs.
-- In this V2 version, Aircraft Carrier Task Force has come to this APP as a bonus stage. You can see it in the last part of the preview video. Pls check! --
5 minutes One-on-One Battle of Ultimate Battleships with Amazing Spectacles in the Real-Time 3D Simulation World.
Which Steel Monster you choose; IOWA-class or YAMATO-class?
- Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone; Short-Time non-Network App
- Real-time 3D Simulated Battle World with Amazing Spectacles
- Ultimate Battleships; IOWA/YAMATO are available from the first step.
- Easy Operation; PREDICT, AIM, FIRE as your first step
Modified Physical Laws;
To realize the short-time and amazing spectacle battle of huge battleships, some of the physical laws in this Real-Time Simulation World are carefully modified.
Consideration of Battleship Performances:
Main Gun; Firing-Range: YAMATO-class better
Main Gun: Rate of Fire: IOWA-class better
Speed & Maneuverability: IOWA-class better
Item except the above is being considered as same.
“BATTLE OF BATTLESHIP - V2 BATTLESHIP STRIKES BACK” explanation
1. New Bonus Stage: “BATTLESHIP STRIKES BACK”
2. Increase user’s shell
Following is V2 explanation:
1. New Bonus Stage: “BATTLESHIP STRIKES BACK”
- Beat Enemy’s Aircraft Carrier Task Force(6 carriers, over 100 aircrafts)
- Real-Time Battle between your battleship and 6 aircraft carriers
- 3 level stage with bonus shells (Total 1000 shells)
2. Increase user’s Shell
- Increase initial Shell: 200 -> 400
- Increase the number of Free Shell: 15 -> 24
- Video Ads increases Free Shell: 24 -> 48
- Increase Victory Bonus Shell: 20 -> 40
3. Other features
- Watch Enemy Shell/ Aircraft Switch: You can off this function
- Increase Battle Time ( by watching Video Ads)
- Increase Attack/Defense abilities of battleship (by watching Video Ads)
Tips: How to battle in bonus stage
Great opportunity for your battleship to beat enemy’s aircraft carrier task force.
Battleship strikes back!
If many enemy’s aircrafts take off, you cannot win the battle.
The following are points to note and recommended condition for this difficult battle.
- Through a narrow strait, your battleship attacks enemy’s aircraft carrier task force which are anchoring in the bay.
- You have to maneuver your battleship first for entering to the bay. Otherwise your battleship collides with a island and loses the battle.
- Just after the beginning, enemies aren’t noticing your battleship.
- Find 6 aircraft carriers and beat them by your main guns.
- When time passes, carrier-based aircrafts take off and attack is opened.
- There are 3 stage levels. Degree of difficulty rises by the level.
- The victory bonus shell which is at the time of stage first time clearance is 200, 300, 500 respectively.
“ REMARK AGAIN”
At the beginning, you have to maneuver your battleship for entering to the bay through a narrow strait.
You, Player, are requested to concentrate on manipulating your battleship. Please take care!
1. Training Mode
- Battle Training Function was added, according to user’s requests.
- Player can now train battleship operations without shell limitation.
- Pls utilize this function for your skill-up.
2. Emergency Support Function
- Emergency Support Function was added for when the player got int a crisis situation during battle;
Lack of SHELLs, Serious Damage of battleship, Battle Time shortage.
- By watching ADs Video fully, player can get emergency supports.
- Utilize this if you need.
3. Other small bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs better camera and UI
Right now all the smoke and fire from getting hit makes shooting pretty frustrating, aside from the even more irritable camera deciding to zoom into the ship's own superstructure instead of actually providing tactic view of the enemy ship. It's good and fun, but the AI will always win if the view is this terrible.
Good fun but lacking features
Overall I enjoy this game a lot, however Battleships even in WWII configuration have way more capabilities than just their main guns. They have Auxiliary guns (5” side mounted two gun turrets on Iowa class ships and the two secondary 8” triple gun turrets on Yamato) and anti-aircraft guns. With. I AA weapons the battleships are at a heavy disadvantage to aircraft which is rather unrealistic because a battleship could shoot down at least some incoming planes to defend itself.
Fix screen area
When I play I can’t see the things on top and it doesn’t fit my screen it is to big if you can fix and make it fit iPhone 10xr
- Hitoshi Yasui
- 132.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016, HITOSHI YASUI
- In-App Purchases
- Battleship Shells 300 $0.99
- Battleship Shells 1000 $2.99
- Battleship Shell 2100 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.