Lead your space armada to the victory! Become the best general in the entire galaxy.
Define your strategy and choose the cards that you will use in the combat. Your decision will make the difference between victory and defeat in the deep space.
● OFFLINE single player campaign, play epic space battles in the subway, train or plane, no need for an internet connection to have fun.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones.
● Build and upgrade your card collection
● Construct your ultimate armada to defeat your opponents
● Progress trough multiple planets in the offline campaign and multiple arenas in the Real time, 1v1 arena duels.
● Host private games and challenged your friends to a private duel in the stars in the Play vs Friend mode.
PLEASE NOTE! BATTLE STAR ARENA is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money.
Some balancing fixes. Thanks to the players for the feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game
I absolutely love this game! It’s awesome. I love space stuff like this and I like the clash royale style as well.
The only complaint I have here is act 2 final level.
All the levI sleep before this I was able to do with a few tries. But once I hit this level the difficulty went from like, 3 to 37. I would ask that nerf stuff like, this to make the game better for offline.
I would also ask that you are able to replay previous campaign missions, but without any reward. Just so people that are stuck on levels like me, are able to play the game enjoyable offline
It’s a fine game
Battle Star Arena is a really fun game to play. I enjoy the mechanics, graphics, music, and pretty much everything else. My only issue with the game is the offline missions. I think I’ve reached a point in the game where the current boss is far out of my league, sure I’m good at playing online battles, but I guess just have to play harder. Nevertheless, this game is all the more fun to play with people you know! Great game !!!
Thanks for the tip!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you review Yudosai. In which offline mission are you stucked (act and mission)? In most of the cases you can beat stronger enemies using the correct deck, i mean, each card has his "breaker". With "breaker" a mean another card that can easy override it.
It’s great fun..
It’s amazing,it’s also addicting but level 8 is a tad too hard for beginners,I can’t get past it because the ships the ai has I don’t,and I don’t have a lot of good ships so that means I will easily be defeated,and defeated I was every time I enter it was a draw or a loss.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- eRepublik Labs Limited
- 406.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Laika Games
- In-App Purchases
- Limited Arena 1 Crate $0.99
- Welcome Pack $4.99
- Limited Arena 2 Crate $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.