A visually stunning RTS where players build the ultimate battlecruiser to strategically attack and destroy enemy warships. Step aboard this indie war game for minimalist design, explosive gameplay, and an addictive soundtrack. And nukes! Never forget the nukes.
• Build the ultimate battlecruiser to strategically attack and destroy enemy warships. Start with the essentials and unlock new and surprising technology as your skills evolve.
• Develop your own unique strategy to take down the robot enemies. You’ll have to be devious to beat the highest levels on hardest difficulty.
• Explore a post-apocalyptic world where rising oceans have submerged the land. Battles take place to a backdrop of floating metal cities; homages to humanity’s great landmarks.
• Fall in love with the stunning hand-drawn art. Designed by an explosion-obsessed artist, the particle system generation means you’ll never see the same blast twice.
• Get hooked on the addictive soundtrack. The mood-dynamic music seamlessly matches the action and lulls of each battle to create intensive gameplay.
Battlecruisers is a hand-drawn, 2D sidescroller set in the 22nd century, when Earth is flooded by rising sea levels and foes compete for receding spits of land. Build, strategize, attack, and defend to conquer your military enemies and harvest their warships and weaponry.
Humans are long gone, and our robot descendants are reckless, trash-talking, and power-hungry. You play Charlie, an opportunistic utility robot who takes an unattended Trident-class battleship for a quick spin around the harbor. The only problem: it belongs to the world’s greatest superpower.
Arm and defend your cruiser or be sunk to the watery depths. Grow your arsenal with each victory, accruing frigates, artillery, bombers, lasers, stealth generators, and more. Reinforce your defense with shields and boosters, and enhance your production speed with an army of builder drones.
Wreak havoc with napalm, nuke launchers, and experimental ultra-weapons, including the Death Star Satellite, the Ultralisk Rapid Fabrication Facility, and the Kamikaze Signal.
As a self-appointed battlecruiser captain, you’re in charge of the design, building, resourcing, and strategic approach in real time battles. Meet the diabolical AI enemy head-on with cunning tactics or face certain death at the hands of murderous military robots like Huntress, Destruktor, and Karen.
Unlock 30+ buildings and units as you become a master battleship commander, culminating in a showdown with Presidentron, the leader of the ultimate military superpower. Select the best weapons from your deadly arsenal and deploy them with skill to win the game.
+ Fix bug where offensive buildings would sometimes get tired and stop firing
+ Fix bug where mortar shells would magically pass through attack boats on fast forward speed
+ Fix bug where changing the music volume in game would not affect the main menu music volume
+ Fix bug where cruiser death explosions would not respect the game volume setting
+ Balancing improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun game - worth picking up
Having beaten the game on expert I can say I enjoy the Rock Paper Scissors game play which had me a few times having to think a few moves ahead to counter the opponent, shame no unlocks after 100% but it’s worth picking up to kill some time over the weekend.
Not what it seems
The first couple levels are forgiving but later each level can only be beaten if you build certain things in a certain order. This leaves you hitting Retry over and over again until you figure out the right order to do things. That might be fun for some people but it doesn’t allow you creative freedom with your ship layout. (You want to build ships? Too bad.. you need aircraft to beat this level... etc.)
Pretty nice little game
I like the mix of building,defending and learning more and more things just a nice little game to play every ounce in a while.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felix Mann
- 493.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 MechaWeka
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.