** Fan of Battleheart? A sequel is underway! Check www.mikamobile.com for details **
Battleheart - enter a world of epic fantasy combat!
Chosen as the App Store's "Game of the Week"!
"Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation" - TouchArcade.com
"Incredibly addictive and fun" - Attack of the Show
From the creators of Zombieville USA and OMG Pirates!, Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party's equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
-- Features --
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills - literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party's skills to control the battlefield - turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for the Retina Display and iPad!
For the latest info on upcoming Battleheart updates, or to simply ask us a question directly, check us out on twitter @MikaMobile!
Fixed music issue under iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
So Battleheart 2 is coming out, huh? And by that I mean a true sequel. Anyway, onto the review.
I got battleheart a very long time ago, and I enjoyed it beyond a sense of joy. Years later, I reinstalled it and relived the memories. The game has many pros:
1) Great, classic art-style
2) Unique and interesting characters with back stories
3) Cool and unused enemy niches
4) Awesome level tree with powerful and extravagant abilities
5) Great bosses, each more diverse than the last
6) Good background and character designs
7) Special weapons, some you may have never knew existed (Lucy King drops)
8) Simple and easy to use fighting mechanics.
9) And many more unlisted ones.
And little cons:
-Infrequent but still there crashes
-No multiplayer (which is popular nowadays)
-Other mini problems (No auto-fight, fighting can be hard to manage at times, etc.)
Overall, the game has amazing unique shticks that nobody else has and while it does have bugs, who doesn't? This game has my full respect and I can't wait for Battleheart 2.
Battleheart legacy is weird. I don't like it ('3')
Better than the sequel. I was so disappointed by the sequel that I decided to replay the original so I could have some fun with it again. Never a disappointment, I’ve played through this one several times. I can’t seem to make myself play battlefront 2 for longer than a few minutes at a time. It is boring. But this Battlefront, I still LOVE it! If you’re trying to decide which to get, this is the one!
I would have to say I am very pleased with this game. I ask only one addition, that an auto battle option be added or let the pcs your not currently using act according to class. That is all, definitely 5 stars with this added.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 275.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.