Important: Please read before downloading!
Pre-requisites for use:
- This app is currently optimized only for Male workouts
- Gym Membership: this workout is designed to be performed at the gym
- Basic Fitness knowledge. Experience with basic Compound Exercises such as Bench Press, Squat, Deadlift, Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
BAU5 Workout gets you Strong and Lean, quick! The workout is provided through Digital Personal Training. Just press "Start" and be on your way to the beach body you've always wanted.
This app provides a hassle-free way of following the BAU5 Workout. No reading or researching. Just sign-up and press start. Like a Personal Trainer, The BAU5 Workout will be adapted to you and your ability.
- Complete Workout Guidance (Exercises, Weight, Reps, Rest)
- Personalized to you and your preferences
- Video, description and muscle target diagram for each Exercise
- Displays exact equipment setup
- No data entry
- Optimized for 3 workouts per week and plenty of rest
- Hits all main muscle groups
- Progress Photos
- Apple Health Sync
PRO Subscription Features:
- Smart Adapt: adapts to your progress and performance
- Rep Speaker
- Full Workout History and Charts
- Heart Rate monitoring
- More Workouts and Exercises
- Gym setup
- Bodyweight logging
- Apple Watch Extension
- And much more!
- 1 Year PRO subscription (auto renews yearly unless cancelled)
- 3 Month PRO subscription (auto renews every three months unless cancelled)
- 1 Month PRO subscription (auto renews every month unless cancelled)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For any questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com or visit our Facebook Page at www.fb.com/gym.futuristic
What our users are saying:
My search has finally ended! *****
I have downloaded countless workout logging apps only to be disappointed by how clunky most are. This app is simple to use and the workout program actually gets me results, even motivated to go back to the gym. Developers did an excellent job creating this app
Outstanding app *****
by Gene Gunz
Excellent and indeed futuristic design, extremely easy to use. Unlike most fitness apps, bau5 actually turns itself into your personal trainer by taking you step-by-step through every workout. Pretty amazing stuff. I haven't seen anything like it before. Most of all, even for someone seasoned like myself, I found the training routines pretty intense and on point. Great job. A++++
I've been using this app for about a month. So far I am seeing much better progress then I have with any traditional routines I have tried in the past. It tells you exactly what to do (weight, # of sets and reps and times you). The timer is great, gives you that extra push when you need it most. Best I've tried, highly recommend it!!!
- photo crash fix
Ratings and Reviews
Great Training App
Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a jump start in the gym. It takes care of tracking your progress and automatically increases weight and reps as you go. I have already seen solid gains and I’ve only been using this app for about 3 months.
At one point I had a small issue with my subscription being recognized and emailed the developers (there’s a button in the app to report any problems) and within THE SAME DAY they responded that they’ve taken care of the issue. I’ve also noticed after reading through the reviews that nearly every suggestion was later added to the app. There is now a pause function, disabling of supersets, great variability, options to skip/change an exercise and the option to work out early if you want to work out more than 3 times a week. Overall it shows that there is a lot of work that goes into this app and the Devs really are trying to take care of its users
Gets the job done, but needs an update.
I’ve been using this app for awhile, and I’ve definitely see and feel results. I also would not say it’s an app for beginners. You have to know some basics about strength training in order to be get the most out of it. I also think it should allow for more customization. My gym doesn’t have free weights passed a certain number. I have to skip to a new exercise every time I workout. I should be able to switch out permanently or at the start of the workout. Also, lower body workouts only have about 2-3 exercises per workout w/ the rest being upper body training. Leg days should be legs days.
There hasn’t been an update to the app in about two years and it shows. There can be a discrepancy in the image showing the weight load in one area of the app over another. You have to pay attention the weight load when you’re in between sets or it will throw off your workout. The app also randomly resets weight back to trial sets without warning. That’s super annoying and counterproductive to overall goals.
I’m a premium user, but I’m considering switching to an app that has regular updates. It was fun while it lasted. Might be time to move on.
Can be repetitive, but ultimately you get results
I’ve been using this app for several years now, and at first it was on and off. I felt like it wasn’t variations enough between my workouts so i wasn’t on it as much. Now, about three months ago, I’ve decided to stick with the regiment for a number of six months. Throughout the third month, i progressively seen changes in my body mentally and physically. It truly changes and sculpts your strength and lean muscle as if you’re seeing a trainer in the gym. I honestly love the app now, but just wish it would throw in some new workouts after each 30 days you use it. Overall, i would recommend to anyone that has patience and wants to see results in strength.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Futuristic Labs, Inc
- 170.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Futuristic Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Subscription $14.99
- PRO Subscription $34.99
- PRO Subscription $89.99
- PRO Subscription $14.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.