The Ministry of Economy, Labour, Transport and Technology of the State of Schleswig-Holstein and the State Office Road Construction and Transport Schleswig-Holstein provide you with information about roadworks on the motorways, the federal and regional roads and the county roads in the districts of Dithmarschen, North Friesland, Ostholstein , Plön, Rendsburg-Eckernförde, Schleswig-Flensburg and Stormarn available.
The roadworks are displayed on a map with a roadworks icon. By using different filters yo can customize the output to your personal needs. An output in list form is also possible. In addition, you can optinal notified, when approaching roadworks within an adjustable radius around the current location. This requires an activated GPS.
By tapping the roadworks symbol or a list item information (on traffic restrictions, brief description) are also displayed. Nor are details of what is happening on the site available, they are displayed in real time. Then the button is to tap "Details".
In addition, direct transfers of video cameras and webcams, located on major transport links in Schleswig-Holstein are provided. Currently you can see photographs of the webcam Rader viaduct and the Kiel Canal tunnel Rendsburg.
Adapted to the traffic situation the number and/or the installation locations of cameras could be changed.
The presentation of traffic delays (TMC messages) is provided with detailed information.
From the App you can call A7-Nord-App directly if available. The A7-Nord-App contains comprehensive information on the expansion of the A7 in Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein, as the traffic situation on the A7 and the city of Hamburg as well as on current journey times.
Visit http://www.strassen-sh.de the website for more information.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app is developed by BitCtrl Systems GmbH (http://www.bitctrl.de)
* The map can jump to the current location of the user with the new icon in the navigation bar at the top and optionally follow the user.
* Scrolling of images in roadworks details improved.
* For actions that require additional rights such as location services or notifications, it will be pointed out if the necessary rights are missing.
* Notification when approaching roadworks or traffic message is also displayed in the app.
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- BitCtrl Systems GmbH
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 BitCtrl Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.