Bank wherever you are with Bay State Savings Bank Mobile for the iPhone and iPad! Available to all Bay State Savings Bank customers.
Available features include:
- View all Accounts and balances (current and available)
- View Account transactions grouped by month
- View Check Images
- 90 days of account transactions are accessible
- Account to Account Transfers (linked or unlinked accounts)
- Loan Payments (including principal only, pay down, or payoff)
- Scheduled Transfers (immediate, future dated or recurring)
- Schedule and edit your Bill Payments
- Add Payee (business or Individual)
- Schedule and manage Bill payments
- Find nearby branches and ATMs by searching by zip code or address
- View you balances on the go along with the last 5 transactions
- Access the App with your fingerprint
- View your mobile deposits using the Deposit History button
- Secure Messaging
- Stop Payments
- Enable/ Disable Debit card
- Manage Alerts
- Manage External & Unlinked Accounts
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.baystatesavingsbank.com/findex.php/about-us/Privacy/
Improved performance and navigation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest update has critical mobile check deposit bug.
My app was updated on April 29, 2020 with the generic “bug fixes”. However, now I have a major bug that wasn’t there previously; the camera that pops up for mobile check deposit is a square instead of a rectangle and there isn’t the grid that used to appear when the check was appropriately framed. I reached out and was told that the bank is aware of the issue, but I wasn’t offered a timeline on a fix or any solution. Ultimately I figured out on my own that if I unlocked my screen from displaying vertically only, the camera adjusted in landscape mode, so I was able to finally deposit my check. Ideally this bug will be updated so others don’t experience the same issue and need to figure out on their own to unlock their phone’s screen.
I can no longer deposit checks through the mobile app. The camera on the mobile app is messed up since the last update. Other than that the app is fine
Kind of a downgrade from the previous app
Overall I feel like the app took a hit with the update.
1) I hope the two-step login page is temporary, because I use the app for speed and convenience. A separate page for my password to login is annoying. 2) Making Transfers/anything really is less streamlined with more menu pages in between the transfer. 3) The appearance of the app is far less impressive than it was before. The other app was very attractive, this one looks like an app from 5 or 6 years ago... lagging when you navigate through screens, tacky drop down menus make it seem like an old webpage and not an app. 4) This relates to #3, you made all the buttons too small for my fingers. -_-
I'm not sure if all the cosmetic changes were necessary for the update but I liked the app ALOT more before.
- Bay State Savings Bank
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Bay State Savings Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.