Bayit Cam allows you to keep a eye on your Home, Baby, Pets or Office. Just plug in the power cord, connect to your Wi-Fi network and start watching in minutes. With Night Vision, and Pan & Tilt functionality Bayit Cam will be your eyes when you are not there.
PAN & TILT
Control movement of Bayit Cam from your mobile device so you can get a 360 view all the time.
Infrared Night Vision so you can see whats going on, even in the dark.
2 WAY AUDIO
Bult in microphone and speaker so you can listen and respond to whats happening.
PLUG & PLAY
Download the free Bayit Cam App, plug in the power cord, connect to your Wi-Fi network and start watching in minutes.
A Bayit Cam Wi-Fi camera.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolute worst customer service
While the camera itself is ok to use (when it’s working), the customer service/support is nonexistent. There is no phone number to call on their website for support. Having an issue, the only means of contact are to submit a support ticket (which I did). No one ever got back to me. So then I submitted a contact form. Still no response. So I submitted another contact form. I still haven’t heard from anyone. This is over about two or three weeks of time. I don’t remember exactly because you don’t even get a confirmation email when you try to contact them. It would be nice to be able to use my camera if I could get some help from their “support” team at all. As I cannot, it’s basically worthless and I will end up trashing it.
How to get it working after update
Mine stopped working after the update and I followed these steps to get it working again:
1. Delete the app and download the new version from the App Store.
2. Plug in camera, hold reset button for 10 seconds.
3. Connect camera to router via ethernet cable.
4. Open App, tap the menu access (white horizontal bars) at upper left of screen. Tap "camera list".
5. Tap the "add camera" icon at bottom of screen. Proceed with manual setup. You may disconnect ethernet cable and power after setup, move camera to a new location, power up and connect via wifi.
1. Older cameras can't connect to 5G networks, only slower ones.
2. Each time a screen appears with a password field, you must create or enter a password for your wifi or camera, as appropriate. Camera will not operate until you change the default password (admin) to a new complex password.
App needs software overhaul
If you want to randomly see what’s going in your house it’ll work for you. If you plan on using the motion sensing/alert feature, it’ll be a hit and miss. Also here recently if you take a snapshot of the video and then go into your saved snapshots, you cannot save it to your phone (unless you screenshot your phone) and once you are viewing the snapshots you can’t go back to the rest of the app. You have to shut down the app and restart it. Lots of bugs. Rarely gets updated...
- Bayit Home Automation Corp.
- 40.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bayit Home Automation Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.